*** The Official Rangers V Morton Match Thread ***

Rangers Lady

McLeish to steady the ship sounds ok to me. This is about substandard players and people assuming Warburton wasn't getting the best out them should wait to see how they perform from here on. We need 4 or 5 in if we are going to put a distance between us and Aberdeen.

Fuck the manager lol A striker has to be on our top priority list , in all seriousness some good movement in the team today goalkeeper and sandoras should be ditched for next game, clint hill looks about 50 but he got a few crunching tackles in today.

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Same beggar ref for replay mate .Jambos are heading out 

Really - I know folk think he doesn't do us any favours, but if he let anybody get after us like he did to Hertz today, he'd be lynched!

Yes - like you say, they're on their way out!

Honestly think we need a clear out and start again. Apart fae Barrie McKay I dnt see a fitba player on that pitch. That defence is totally shocking! I'm absolutely dreading this old firm game coming up. Only bonus being is that I'm away to Benidorm the nxt morn! 

8 minutes ago, Stroll_on said:

Fuck the manager lol A striker has to be on our top priority list , in all seriousness some good movement in the team today goalkeeper and sandoras should be ditched for next game, clint hill looks about 50 but he got a few crunching tackles in today.

Agreed, Sandoras is pish.

19 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Honestly I think he could come good

You never know - needs more game time to judge properly.

One of those 'is he not playing because he does that, or does he do that because he's not playing much' at the moment.

8 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

Honestly think we need a clear out and start again. Apart fae Barrie McKay I dnt see a fitba player on that pitch. That defence is totally shocking! I'm absolutely dreading this old firm game coming up. Only bonus being is that I'm away to Benidorm the nxt morn! 

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Miller, Hyndman,Mckay and Fod are the only quality players we have.

think i wud side with Stepps Boy here