Craig taig loving thomson

Just now, wilberforce1 said:

In what way, shape or form, does his tweet regarding Thomson assist the tarriers?

Is that clear enough?

I have no idea what tweet you're talking about,I was talking generally about those who are spoken about as bluenoses who seemed to favour the taigs.

54 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I didn't see the game only just the clip that's up here bit it doesn't even look like the wee tramp of a left back for the tinks shouts for the penalty. Shocking decision from that freak show referee 

The lego muncher shouts for it, shocking decision. 

2 hours ago, tm91 said:

What a ridiculous decision. :lol: There's making mistakes and then there's this. This is why people accuse refs of being biased - there's no way he can come up with any convincing explanation for giving that. He's either so awful at his job that he has no right to referee Junior games, never mind matches in the country's top professional league... or he's a fucking cheat.

Yep mate . That is how I seen it . One of the most obvious cheating performances ,you will see at any given game .

There is no way beggars are going to lose with this piece of shite in charge of their  football games .

And we were nearly knocked out of the cup with a decision, that was one of the most obvious you will see, in any given game with the same cunt ref .

After his refereeing masterclass at Ibrox vs Motherwell 2 weeks ago and not giving Rangers the most stone wall penalty you'll ever see to this, giving Celtic a penalty for something that didn't actually happen? He made up in his mind that something happened and gave Celtic a penalty because of it :lol: it's fucking outrageous 

Big Pete has had the run of Scottish football for as long as I can remember now, how many ref's have had death threats of Celtic fans due to a decision going against them? Didn't they put Colum's windows in as well and he's one of their own fuck sake. 

What a shitey corrupt league this is. Give Celtic what they want, the others just need to put up with it