Jelavic could still offer us something IMO but only if we change up our system. 

MW will sign him and play him on the wing.

he would be better then anything we currently have so yes it would be good to see him back but can we afford his wages that's a different question would he take a pay cut who knows but certainly no harm in trying

Just now, watpnosurrender said:

he would be better then anything we currently have so yes it would be good to see him back but can we afford his wages that's a different question would he take a pay cut who knows but certainly no harm in trying

He's to be a free agent so he's not really taking a wage cut as he'll not be earning anything. Doubt he'll get anywhere near what he was earning unless another Chinese club wants to pay him a fortune. 

51 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Yes for me. However, can we sign a free agent if released outside a transfer window?

Don't believe so, no, would have to have been without a club before the window shut.

40 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Or FTP 

Or how much you offering? 

End of conversation. 

Whilst it wouldn't happen. I'd love it. When he was in form he was worth a fortune. And that fucking snake Whyte sold him for a third of his worth.

Come home Jela :love:

Did we get any £ off Everton?

9 minutes ago, Dugsy said:

Can he play in Europe?

Only if Rapid beat Villa.

1 hour ago, Spectre said:

Don't believe so, no, would have to have been without a club before the window shut.

Yeah, I thought this was the case.

Hope it happens but can't see it. We'd get a good couple of seasons out of him if it did imo. Over to you king 

I'd usually scoff at a suggestion like this, but I dunno, could work. I'd imagine he'd want one big payday though which we can't really offer him.

In before anyone makes the playing joke.

Suggested him a while back actually. But we could afford his wages unless he's willing to take a huge cut 

8 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

I'd usually scoff at a suggestion like this, but I dunno, could work. I'd imagine he'd want one big payday though which we can't really offer him.

He never really came across as a player who was only in it for the money when he was here, very passionate and gave his all. He's probably mega rich after a year in China. 

One of the most annoying and worst things about the crooks who have ran our club over the years was them accepting £5m for him. We could easily have got about £8m+ if we held out IMO

3 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

Only if Rapid beat Villa.

Gonny explain this to me mate, I'm lost :lol: 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Gonny explain this to me mate, I'm lost :lol: 

Was a massive thread when he signed and everyone kept asking about his eligibility for Europe I'm sure and this was always the reply :lol:

Then some mongo posted that he was getting on the next "playing" to Glasgow and that stuck too.