Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

I've not read a huge amount so apologies if I'm talking shite, but...

I think the club found out that warburton was actually down south looking for a new job for himself, not to negotiate with a new player or coach.

After that you can imagine the fall out when the board and management team have gotten together, and the club expect him to be gone. There's been a miscommunication and the statement has been released and warburton is being professional and stating the truth - he hasn't resigned.

It's all very weird and amateur, I do not believe both the site and twitter are both hacked - even so, it just shows the shambles that this board are directing.

Either way this is a shambles from top to bottom.

Fuck King and his apparent rebuilding job, he's a cunt and don't be fooled by it. Pay peanuts and you get monkeys, and there's no more a cheapskate than King.

1 minute ago, cp9 said:

I would surprise me if Warburton and Weir are pulling a fast ones. Thought they had a bit more class than that 

yet they have never gave the impression once that they are this type, infact warburton has been the complete opposite in his time in charge

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Just out of the pictures there can someone update me

Warbs and his band went for the forresr job and handed in resignation. Fell through and tried to withdraw it. Board called their bluff and accepted it