Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

Expecting nothing from the club tomorrow on social media other than trying to drum up ticket sales for Sunday

Still want the fans to blindly support the club, fill the stadium and accept the fact we receive tidbits of information whenever it fucking suits them

The 11 Warburton/Murty picks on Sunday are going into a right horrible game on the back of this, should've happened after the County game if it was going to happen at all this week.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

True, but he's worked at Rangers for a good while as well and achieved next to nothing.

Got us promotion back to where we should be and got us a semi final win I'll personally never forget. 

This season has been a disaster and tonight has seriously damaged people's opinions of him including mine but he does deserve some credit. 

Shocked by this. 

Heard so many stories about the website and twitter being hacked etc. Warburton didn't seem the kind of guy to resign, but if he has tried to engineer a move to Forrest then backtracked then he should go. If he wants to be somewhere else then let him. 

22 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Said it for years , Weir couldn't give a fuck about Rangers.

Agreed. Our bus had a player of the year years ago arranged to go in before the game to present him with it. Met most of the players before hand all of them chatted away and gave autographs for our kids. Davie Weir came in for about a minute accepted our wee glass trophy with a look as if we had just handed him a shite on a stick. Never liked him after that, he probably fucked  it in the nearest bin when he left the room.

20 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

If all you can genuinely think to comment on is the fact that this small part of this fucking big story has been repeated (let me emphasise REPEATED) by the Sun then I seriously question your sanity. I just don't get your motivation for these posts at all. If it was only a story in the Sun we were discussing, I get it. You're at it.

Lighten up - my comment was meant to be 'don't call it the Sun' it's the fucking Sun! - it's my only comment on this thread as I'm waiting to see what the actual story is! Hey ho - have a wee go - seems to be acceptable on here now - perhaps I should just make up shite and speculate like many on here. 

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Site hacked? Is it true? Is it false? What's going on?

Look at the confusion in this thread and tell me it couldn't have been handled any better.

I don't know if it could or not. That's the point. It's miles from inconceivable that a short period of confusion wasn't inevitable to get the right result.

It's like, 2 hrs now. What possible negative difference could chillaxing and seeing what happens tomorrow make? I certainly didn't expect transparency to mean we'll understand everything going on at the club in fine detail within two hours of a story breaking.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We need someone in now to stabalise the club. The board need a manager ready for May who knows how much he's got to spend, who he's putting on the transfer market and how he's gona play. 

I agree we need someone in before May to see what he has to work with in the player department and to identify priority areas for strengthening. It shouldn't be a knee-jerk reaction though. I'd rather we spent a couple of months getting in the right candidate than appointing the wrong one right away.

Just now, campsieloyal said:

Agreed. Our bus had a player of the year years ago arranged to go in before the game to present him with it. Met most of the players before hand all of them chatted away and gave autographs for our kids. Davie Weir came in for about a minute accepted our wee glass trophy with a look as if we had just handed him a shite on a stick. Never liked him after that, he probably fucked  it in the nearest bin when he left the room.

When he left the club he couldn't get back to England quick enough and had fuck all to do with the club until he was brought back , even then he never moved back and still stays down there. Never understood the adulation he gets by some. Showed his true colours now , fuck him.