Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Jesus fuck,  I drop off the grid for a few hours to watch a movie with the wife and come back to this? 

ohshitnigga.gif

It's like an episode of Dream Team. I'm just waiting on the announcement that we've signed Karl Fletcher to partner Kenny Miller up front.

This is not the way we should doing things. Dave King is making a mockery of our proud Club. Where in the hell is Dave King, where is Traynor? he should be booted too. Why was this declared at this time on a Friday night, it is 40 hours till the Morton match, in the last bit of silverware available. The lack of coordination from our Board, PR department and management, to the amateur statement which gave far too much information on our business practice/dealings is not how Rangers operate.   

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

And welcome to the thread :lol: 

tbh mate I've never known MW to be dishonest to this level in his time here and I've never read anything regarding his career prior to us, even when he worked in the city.

And now Forrest are denying having contact with him?

Aboslutely no clue what to make of this. I see a few of the usual suspects floating about drip feeding us shite making sure to include insinuations of "crookedness" from MW. That's got red flags all over it for me.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

tbh mate I've never known MW to be dishonest to this level in his time here and I've never read anything regarding his career prior to us, even when he worked in the city.

Aboslutely no clue what to make of this. I see a few of the usual suspects floating about drip feeding us shite making sure to include insinuations of "crookedness" from MW. That's got red flags all over it for me.

That was a fake Forest account.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

The Forest tweet came from an account with 93 followers and 1 tweet.

Im pretty sure its a fake.

Just now, MasterD said:

They aren't allowed to talk to them without permission so if they did they'd hardly admit it.

Official statement from them coming supposedly. Its a pretty serious accusation that's been made I'm sure they would deny it rebustly if untrue and I hope those making the accusations have proof.

3 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

On the upside given how Warburton is always telling us how good the players are that he brought,Perhaps we can see some hefty bids for them in the summer,If they are that good he will take them with him to his new club.

Kiernan,Waghorn and McKay, £15m and there all yours Mark.

You giving Kiernan and Waghorn away from free? :mutley: