Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

The other thing this seems to point to is just how quick the Board seem to have been to grab the opportunity of resignations.Ā Ā Ā From the little said so far they don't seem to have been too concerned to make any effort to keep the 3 of them.Ā  Having been handed the gift of resignation opportunity (or interpreted what was being said as de facto resignations) the Board seems to have grabbed the opportunity with eager hands.Ā Ā Ā 

It feels asĀ though there were quite relieved to have been gifted this opportunity which avoids the potential for a more difficult parting of company at the end of the season it the Board concluded that the 3 of them had not delivered to the objectives set for this season.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

So here comes the 6 million dollar question...........

Have Warburton, Weir and McParland been stitched up or did all threeĀ make an incredibly bad business decision ?

Ā 

I'm not sure if they did or the agent has had a howler, but surely the agent would've been acting under firm instructions. Either way,Ā it looks like it's blown up in their faces.

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

The other thing this seems to point to is just how quick the Board seem to have been to grab the opportunity of resignations.Ā Ā Ā From the little said so far they don't seem to have been too concerned to make any effort to keep the 3 of them.Ā  Having been handed the gift of resignation opportunity (or interpreted what was being said as de facto resignations) the Board seems to have grabbed the opportunity with eager hands.Ā Ā Ā 

It feels asĀ though there were quite relieved to have been gifted this opportunity which avoids the potential for a more difficult parting of company at the end of the season it the Board concluded that the 3 of them had not delivered to the objectives set for this season.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If true,Ā  I share their relief.

Inigo, please take my offer of agreeing to disagree. You'll defend King even if he fucks your raw arse till it's spewing blood.

I have no interest in chatting with someone whom is so blinded by their beliefs, I have one interest - Rangers. That means Rangers running well and us being successful.Ā 

Whomever is in charge of the team, the club it does not matter - the club does.Ā 

I am not going over and over making the same points again and again. You're wrong in my and many others opinion - accept it and move on.

What we can be assured of is the usual " There will be no further commentĀ from the club. Warburton " I won't be making any further comment at present".

Is it really that difficult for one party to just come out and be honest and tell the truth rather than leave Rangers supporters running around asking what's going on.

The lifeblood of the club and always the last to find out.

Warburton and Weir leaving will also have a huge affect on the players because now theirĀ minds will be elsewhere wondering what's going on and who's coming in, NotĀ exactly the build up you want two days before a cup game and Duffy will also know this and will fire his players up.

Also releasing a statement at 9.00pm on a Friday night is shocking, Traynor should never have been allowed to step back inside Ibrox after some of the things he said and we should be well shot of the fat bastard.Ā 

Fucks sake. Ive been enjoying a lovely sexy and romantic day and night with my Angie and then my phone starts to go mental with messages about this shambolic situation...

I hope we get the Truth.but I doubt we will.Ā 

No man is bigger than the CLUB.Ā 

Lets hope we get a decent replacement for next Seasons assualt .

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Maybe being paranoid but it seems Warberton being in London talking to "a potential signing" yesterday may have actually been meeting Nottingham Forrest reprasentitives. If thats fallen through that could be why he has u-turned his resignation.

You don't say.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Maybe being paranoid but it seems Warberton being in London talking to "a potential signing" yesterday may have actually been meeting Nottingham Forrest reprasentitives. If thats fallen through that could be why he has u-turned his resignation.

Ā 

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Inigo, please take my offer of agreeing to disagree. You'll defend King even if he fucks your raw arse till it's spewing blood.

I have no interest in chatting with someone whom is so blinded by their beliefs, I have one interest - Rangers. That means Rangers running well and us being successful.Ā 

Whomever is in charge of the team, the club it does not matter - the club does.Ā 

I am not going over and over making the same points again and again. You're wrong in my and many others opinion - accept it and move on.

Jack, I criticised the Board earlier in the thread. Funny you missed that, eh? Or should I say ignored?

I'm neither pro or anti them. I don't know if you'reĀ ingrained in RM Boardroom cultureĀ that you think everyone is black or white or some shit likeĀ that, but I suggest dealing with the arguments madeĀ rather than playing the man, which is what this 'you'll defend King if...' stuff amounts to. Ā And as forĀ the 'many others';Ā I'm sure you can discuss it without invoking support at your back. Others can speak for themselves.

So what isn't categorical about what I quoted?

Just now, andyhrfc said:

The worst thing about all this is a Rangers manager considering a better offer from Nottingham Forest!Ā  A lower mid table Championship Team, ffs, how we have fallen.

MW was at Leicester during Forest's heyday in the late 70s/early 80s when they were winning European Cups.

They've won more European Cups than the current Premier League top-four combined.