Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Amongst this madness, you've still found a way to bring Halliday into it :lol:, get that so far to fuck.

Well the Joey Barton saga did arise with the training ground disagreement with Andy Halliday.

Just a commentary of our season, which has been a total disaster...on and off the pitch.

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

fuck, he'll go loopy for fun up here

I'm 99% sure Davies will be the next manager, He would never last in the fishbowl of Glasgow and absolutely hates being criticized by anyone, The sheer pressure of the media putting him under the microscope on a daily basis is something he will never have experienced and he will lose the plot.

He also claimed previously he was offered the Rangers job by a third party and it's no different now to when he claims he was offered the job.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14294567.Billy_Davies__I_knocked_back_Rangers_job_because_there_was_too_much_politics_and_too_little_football/

And then there was this which he was quoted as saying 

He said: "I'd love to coach Celtic because they are the Real Madrid or Barcelona of Scotland with the biggest support. I was manager of the Sevilla B team when Celtic fans invaded Seville for the Uefa Cup final against Porto. Seville welcomed the Celtic fans and they will always be remembered."

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/agent-puts-billy-davies-in-frame-for-celtic-1-800756

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/agent-puts-billy-davies-in-frame-for-celtic-1-800756

Appointing Davies will be like one step forward and three steps back, But the board will like the fact that he comes cheap and no compensation to pay to another club and he will never take the club in the direction we aim to be, I would also imagine the Rangers job will be far better paid than what he's getting at Sky and he won't take much to be persuaded to come and wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he has already dined with Gilligan and Murray and that's all i'm saying.

Wonder if he will invite his Z list friends from Cardonald and maybe help themselves to the free bar in hospitality.

Sorry he's not for me and won't improve us one bit.

We also have to take into account he will have no money for players and he will get nothing more from the players we have and his first game in charge could quite possibly be against the unwashed at the dome of shame and could suffer another heavy defeat given our form.

Hard to bear thinking if he was anywhere near the managers job at Ibrox.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Amongst this madness, you've still found a way to bring Halliday into it :lol:, get that so far to fuck.

He's clearly the common denominator here. He's been plotting this from the beginning from his bedroom on the Copland Road. Every time something goes wrong Andy Halliday isn't far away and never has an alibi!!

5 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

I'm 99% sure Davies will be the next manager, He would never last in the fishbowl of Glasgow and absolutely hates being criticized by anyone, The sheer pressure of the media putting him under the microscope on a daily basis is something he will never have experienced and he will lose the plot.

He also claimed previously he was offered the Rangers job by a third party and it's no different now to when he claims he was offered the job.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14294567.Billy_Davies__I_knocked_back_Rangers_job_because_there_was_too_much_politics_and_too_little_football/

And then there was this which he was quoted as saying 

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/agent-puts-billy-davies-in-frame-for-celtic-1-800756

Appointing Davies will be like one step forward and three steps back, But the board will like the fact that he comes cheap and no compensation to pay to another club and he will never take the club in the direction we aim to be, I would also imagine the Rangers job will be far better paid than what he's getting at Sky and he won't take much to be persuaded to come and wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he has already dined with Gilligan and Murray and that's all i'm saying.

Wonder if he will invite his Z list friends from Cardonald and maybe help themselves to the free bar in hospitality.

Sorry he's not for me and won't improve us one bit.

We also have to take into account he will have no money for players and he will get nothing more from the players we have and his first game in charge could quite possibly be against the unwashed at the dome of shame and could suffer another heavy defeat given our form.

Hard to bear thinking if he was anywhere near the managers job at Ibrox.

Yeah mate, I hear you, I'd rather take McLiesh or Calderwood over this guy. Mcinnes would be my first pick of course but I dont see him being interested in a short term contract. 

We're kinda fucked just now in my opinion, I hope to fuck I'm wrong about all this and Frank and Ronald stride through those mahogany doors

53 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Will be a bit surreal if they turn up believing they are still in charge only to be told they are not.   I bet there will be a few journos and TV cameras out in force to get the pics. 

Peter Odemwingie likes the sound of this.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I know mate, only cause he was born on the Copland.

That's a shite reply to be honest mate, enjoy a lot of you posts but cmon tae fuck you can surely see the hypocrisy of those labeling the likes of Foderingham, Keirnan and Tav short of War Criminals making the same sarky defence of Halliday?

FS, been at work here (U.S.) since 6 am this morning, just got in at 8.30 pm and looks like the sharn's gone straight through the fan. This whole situation's gone tits up and then some; don't know if I even want to ask what's next on the menu.  

5 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

That's a shite reply to be honest mate, enjoy a lot of you posts but cmon tae fuck you can surely see the hypocrisy of those labeling the likes of Foderingham, Keirnan and Tav short of War Criminals making the same sarky defence of Halliday?

I'd have replied the same no matter what player, even Kiernan, and Tavernier

Fuck it I'll say it. I would not be against Derek McInnes being the next manager of Rangers Football Club*.

Massive Rangers man and would probably suck a junkies dick for the job so = Enthusiasm, check!

Worked wonders with Aberdeen and made them challenges for the league so = Skill, check!

Ten years younger than Baldy so = Age on his side, check!

Won silverware and gets far in cups regularly so = Winner, check!

Yes, he's got some flaws but I'd wager they could be ironed out.

A modern day McLeish imo.

*If we can't get FDB :thumbsup:

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I'd have replied the same no matter what player, even Kiernan, Tavernier and Miller.

Fair enough mate we might have got our wires crossed!

Just seen a few posts recently where the same level of criticism hasn't been applied among the squad.

Just now, In Dungeons Deep said:

Fuck it I'll say it. I would not be against Derek McInnes being the next manager of Rangers Football Club*.

Massive Rangers man and would probably suck a junkies dick for the job so = Enthusiasm, check!

Worked wonders with Aberdeen and made them challenges for the league so = Skill, check!

Ten years younger than Baldy so = Age on his side, check!

Won silverware and gets far in cups regularly so = Winner, check!

Yes, he's got some flaws but I'd wager they could be ironed out.

A modern day McLeish imo.

*If we can't get FDB :thumbsup:

Only issue is having to give money to those Sheep Raping Manky Fuckers.

18 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Yeah mate, I hear you, I'd rather take McLiesh or Calderwood over this guy. Mcinnes would be my first pick of course but I dont see him being interested in a short term contract. 

We're kinda fucked just now in my opinion, I hope to fuck I'm wrong about all this and Frank and Ronald stride through those mahogany doors

I can't believe that 5yrs down the line we seem no further forward both financially and on the pitch and the only positive thing over the last five years seems to be our fans have done what they said they would do and stuck by the club.

Rangers would have to pay the sheep substantial compensation but there is no chance the sheep would even entertain it, He isn't good enough to take us forward and granted they have finished second in the last couple of years, He won't come up against teams who lift their game every week, The Rangers job despite our situation right now is an absolutely huge job where the demands are even bigger and everything Rangers do both on and off the pitch is forensically examined on a daily basis by an inane media who love negativity about Rangers, He won't get that at Aberdeen, Their fans are quite happy to finish in the top three and winning the odd rare silverware every few years, Their expectations fall well below what Rangers and our fans expect on a yearly basis.

The easy part is getting a manager in, The hard part is having to work with players who underperform on a regular basis knowing you won't have the money to add the quality you need to improve, The most worrying thing for me right now is how this will affect our football, We could easily start to lose games every week and get worse and end up well out of contention of a place in Europe and worse case scenario fighting to keep in the top six, We could totally implode,Continue to drop points and start sliding down the table.

When Rangers went into admin it was the worse feeling in the world and many many people said it could take at least 5yrs to recover, Five years are now here and we haven't really recovered nor moved forward and the unwashed are miles in front of us with little sign of pulling them back anytime soon.

The next thing that will happen if nothing changes is supporters will start voting with their feet and could easily see thousands not renew season books next season due to no investment and broken promises.

The Rangers board should do well to remember that boards come and go,Players come and go,Employees come and go.. But Rangers fans are for life and deserve the Rangers team we all long for,If the board can't move us forward then they should look to selling the club to someone who can and pay for their own season tickets like thousands of us do.

I'm in absolute shock at what's happened tonight as will many others and no doubt our detractors and those in the media will be laughing their pathetic arses off, That's the absolute mentality of Scottish football. 

3 minutes ago, Misteral said:

I imagine there are plenty of sniggers going on all over Scotland tonight. Cunts the lot of them. Really hope the board's got this one right. And the next manager as well. 

Let them 

it's better than them sniggering at us being 27 behind Celtic and toiling in third 

this is the first step in stopping the sniggering - if they've any brains they'll be thinking oh shit instead of sniggering 

until they see who we appoint at least 

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Let them 

it's better than them sniggering at us being 27 behind Celtic and toiling in third 

this is the first step in stopping the sniggering - if they've any brains they'll be thinking oh shit instead of sniggering 

until they see who we appoint at least 

It's all about the Rangers.