Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, harlands plater said:

He's not said he's going anywhere yet so that means he might be coming to us. FFS if he he hadn't played for us very briefly in a completely different time, would he even be getting mentioned?

Deep down I think everyone knows he wont be coming, it's complete fantasy. 

No way this board and the state of our club could tempt someone like that, he can do far better sadly. 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Deep down I think everyone knows he wont be coming, it's complete fantasy. 

No way this board and the state of our club could tempt someone like that, he can do far better sadly. 

Lack of finance is going to kill a deal for a big name.

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Robertsons reputation and job is on the line, he has promised us the highest calibre of manager.........

It will be bizarre if he gets bagged for failing to recruit the likes of FDB if he is offering Europe League income for transfer budgets and the option of bringing in some youngsters on loan.

Frank de Boer's name will be in the frame until the first big intake of Season Tickets are renewed, I don't for one minute think we can afford him or give him the tools necessary to succeed.

I hate the fact that the countless charlatans running the club over the last 8 years have made me so instantly cynical to anything potentially positive but there's just a sense of de javu with shit like this.

Ronald's comments about his brother only being interested in the job in the summer put me off, to be honest. It sounds like he blamed his time at Inter on a rushed pre-season and lack of organisation as a result, as if everything has to be prim, proper and folded neatly for him to be interested.

The state we're in, time management will be his last concern.

1 hour ago, GWR1979 said:

Robertson shouldn't be in the job. He was part of the Motherwell board who voted us out the SPL. Add to that taking season books off bears after the SC Final.

What has he done in the time he has been in the job to improve Rangers standing in the game in Scotland nothing.

He should be replaced asap stealing a wage.

I don't believe we have the best man in the role, i also believe the correct person would not allow the sporadic outbursts from our club. I know we are crying out for someone to defend us and we want more transparency but so far the present incumbents have shown themselves up to be lacking an understanding in what needs to be said and when.

I see many senior execs present business plans, strategy, finance reports etc on a regular basis, some are great some are poor, we fall in to the poor category, i don't believe the board have identified the type of person we need for the role and have went for "SPL experience" rather than strategic ability. We are in the middle of the biggest meltdown in our history and we haven't identified the need for a Rangers minded individual who is strategic with a strong robust attitude.

Or is it that King wanted an easily controlled stooge at the helm......

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

People Only going on what him and his agent has said at least no cunts said he's Defo coming unlike McLeish and the other shite mentioned 

He was asked the question and answered it, off course he would be polite and say he's interested. He's not going to say he's not interested is he? What you say and what you want are 2 very different things. 

Just now, AlCapone said:

He was asked the question and answered it, off course he would be polite and say he's interested. He's not going to say he's not interested is he? What you say and what you want are 2 very different things. 

Can apply that logic to anything 

7 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

Robertson shouldn't be in the job. He was part of the Motherwell board who voted us out the SPL. Add to that taking season books off bears after the SC Final.

What has he done in the time he has been in the job to improve Rangers standing in the game in Scotland nothing.

He should be replaced asap stealing a wage.

Good post the cunts a wee rat hate him more than King