Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It's happening ? People on here saying we've no chance Hull and fucking Swansea have apparently made approaches surely we're more attractive then they no mark clubs 

Not anymore sadly. Of course there's a small chance but EPL teams will always be the preferred option these days.

It's happening ? People on here saying we've no chance Hull and fucking Swansea have apparently made approaches surely we're more attractive then they no mark clubs 

Only way we would get De boer as if he doesn't receive and EPL or la Liga offer.

Even then it's a long shot. 

Guest Lloyd72
31 minutes ago, Blue_Devil said:

"But at Inter I had to deal with so many things away from football, you lose energy. "  -  so he wants a DoF to deal with all the 5h!t.

He had a DoF at Inter, I think he might have meant things out of his control like his captain threatening to kill the Inter Milan ultras in his biography which were on sale at the club shop.

Even perennial relegation fodder? Doubt it tbh it all depends on budget and what we can offer him imo 

Yeah cos it's about the attention and all that comes with being in the league. Relegation fodder as you call them their budget blows us out the water. 

Also it's about being in the league. Like Pochettino went to Southampton made his name in the league and moved to a bigger club

I have no doubt he spoke to us.

I also have no doubt he is looking for an EPL gig - the Mail article doesn't exactly hide it.

The fact we have no money and he wants to go to the EPL means it ain't gonna happen alas.

Talking of money, I find it amazing people are suggesting McInnes when the reported compensation required would pay the likes of DeBoer for a season!

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I have no doubt he spoke to us.

I also have no doubt he is looking for an EPL gig - the Mail article doesn't exactly hide it.

The fact we have no money and he wants to go to the EPL means it ain't gonna happen alas.

Talking of money, I find it amazing people are suggesting McInnes when the reported compensation required would pay the likes of DeBoer for a season!

I could understand a top 7/8 epl team but I can't see him going to a mid table epl team that wont be challenging for anything cups or Europe.. 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

That Mail article does not rule Rangers out at all, if anything it sounds like we may well be his next move. 

Don't know where you're getting that from tbh mate

Could they join up again, for some glorious tarrier bashing.

The million pound compensation to the sheep for Mcinnes would add £20,000 to FDB weekly wage. This appointment is the most important decision King has had to make so far, it will show what his intentions here are and if he truly deserves our support. 

It would be nice if the players returned the loyalty we have shown them through the years. I remember the papers a couple of years ago when Ajax faced them and when Ajax sold them a player, FDB was throwing digs about like a championship boxer. He even joked about how rubbish the player they sold them was. Come on home Frankie, at least just for 55. :dance:

GD4167704.jpg

28 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I could understand a top 7/8 epl team but I can't see him going to a mid table epl team that wont be challenging for anything cups or Europe.. 

And that is why we can't entirely discount the possibility. But a fair few things would have to align in our favour, not least the board doing a Hatton garden job in the next few months and getting away with it in order to fund a transfer kitty.

Any good manager would only take the job if he had a decent chance of finishing first. How many managers would take that team and win the league next season with only two or maybe three additions? The right three additions would improve us substantially, but I'm not sure it would be enough. Folk on here are talking about starting from scratch again which I doubt will happen.

Hope I'm wrong of course. The one thing I would say is it surely can't go as badly wrong for us and right for the filth as this season.

Hmm reading that article he says during his time at Inter there was other stuff he had to deal with outwith the football side of things and that made him lose energy - I hope I'm not reading too much into that as our circus off the field could make him think twice.

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

That Mail article does not rule Rangers out at all, if anything it sounds like we may well be his next move. 

This. If the board sanctioned a million pound a year salary for Joey Barton, knowing the risks (which they did, at 20K a week), then they'll pay FDB a million because he is staunch. TBH I would not be surprised if Rossiter and Barton were the end of Warbs in King's eyes: between them, they have amounted to 1.5m pounds for Sweet Fanny Adams...

7 minutes ago, Torontoblue76 said:

This. If the board sanctioned a million pound a year salary for Joey Barton, knowing the risks (which they did, at 20K a week), then they'll pay FDB a million because he is staunch. TBH I would not be surprised if Rossiter and Barton were the end of Warbs in King's eyes: between them, they have amounted to 1.5m pounds for Sweet Fanny Adams...

Krancjar and Senderos as well are meant to be on more than than £20k a week between them! ?

So we are establishing that we are able to pay his wage the big issue is do we have immediate funds if he is the choice or if he is given a mediocre amount and has to work miracles. If I was a major shareholder I would give him what he needs and maybe a little above if I was looking to sell if FDB did well, we were again on world TV due to CL etc and dream scenario wise we would be able to have a guy who wants a team who are recognised as a pet project. Before anybody jumps down my throat I mean a guy who has serious cash and then trickles it down to a DOF who approves signings that only the manager identifies... Only Sending this out there as I am not getting anything from my London sources, I live in London, I had the scoop on JT and whatever his name was from Man City, Ridiculous I know but occasionally my friend who have grown up with will leak a story even to me and in turn us!