Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

3 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

If De Boer does end up as our new managerĀ I'll buy him a sausage supper with extra chips and an irn bru

Well I hope he's reading this because if that doesn't seal the deal, I don't know what the fuck else would. ??

Did I not read a while ago , that oneĀ of the factors involved on whether he takes onĀ a managers job , is if the players there are at such a reasonableĀ standard that he can work with them .Ā 

Surely that in itself would rule him outĀ 

Guest Lloyd72
7 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

The Mail interview. If you read it properly, Ā he clearly keeps door open for Rangers. So much so I think it may be a done deal.Ā 

We can only hope mate.

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

No like you to be negative FS! ?

:lol:Ā Tbh mate I was like one of the most optimistic and positive posters on here until about November time. Standing in Tynecastle watching us getting beat 2-0 going on 6 with no passion really turned my head and the final nail in the coffin was the second hearts game, I think that's when most people knew time was up.

In terms of the board, like many I thought great, real Rangers men in. That started going downhill when we were taken off the stock exchange. Then in August last year I was done. Giving the manager a grand total of 1.8 mill to spend in the whole summer window, and not one improvement in the Ibrox toilets over the summer, whilst putting up paper banners instead of cleaning things like the white structure on top of the main stand grinds my gears. I feel they got it right with MW dismissal and the only true way they turn this around for me is bringing in FDB or a bigger name and giving him a decent whack to spend. If were sitting here in August having spent 1.8 million in the whole summer transfer window I can see a lot of fans really starting to resent them.

Miles OT but I used to be an optimist. Now I'm just a grumpy cunt

19 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Can we lock the fuck out of this bitch?Ā 

He has said no - he isn't coming. The summer maybe, but not now - so he is not in the running to be our next manager.

Nope, we'll just get another 10 threads started. Just stay out of this one if it bothers you fella. ??

6 minutes ago, JR said:

Nope, we'll just get another 10 threads started. Just stay out of this one if it bothers you fella. ??

It's not that mate, I would like FDB to come here, so although I know it's extremely unlikely seeing another post to this thread, when I'm on the main page I jump to it because I'm still holding out that little bit of hope - but of course every time it's just a fucking let down. EG someone saying - so no more news then?

It's shite.

And De Boer was in London this week for an interview with the Daily Mail and when asked if he could return to Rangers by a fan passing by he said: ā€œI would love to manage here, but the project has to be right.