Second Statement

RFC55

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This season is gone mate or I wouldn't want him either. But just to watch over the team and give them a bit of drive, that would do me until we get the right man (fingers crossed) in. 

I'd give him the captains armband or a coaching role but no more gambles in regards to the management as now need a Euro place more than ever and there's still the outside chance we can stop the savcos treble and to me that will only be done by someone with managerial experience.

Skint dave, potless paul and Co know they have to pull one out the fucking bag otherwise next season ST sales won't be significant enough to fund the shortfall in dave's £30m (£0) investment plan. The scum got Brenda in as a girfuy so in a perfect world we would up the ante and bring someone class in 

So mcleish and rae it is. 

Fucking pish. 

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

Skint dave, potless paul and Co know they have to pull one out the fucking bag otherwise next season ST sales won't be significant enough to fund the shortfall in dave's £30m (£0) investment plan. The scum got Brenda in as a girfuy so in a perfect world we would up the ante and bring someone class in 

Fucking pish. 

There do a better job than Warburton & Weir that's for sure! Think they will surprise many people not me. 

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Because no other sane cunt would have him.

Sorry if this offends you. But you strike me as one of those spoiled fans who remembers 9 in a row like it was yesterday so thinks we should still be at that standard and everything else is shite

You need to adapt to our circumstances, we'll probably never be at that standard again, we've just came out the lower leagues, Celtic are about £30m in front of us. I think it's important we manage our expectations and realise that we're not in the business of throwing money about and attracting the best players/managers anymore. 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

I'd give him the captains armband or a coaching role but no more gambles in regards to the management as now need a Euro place more than ever and there's still the outside chance we can stop the savcos treble and to me that will only be done by someone with managerial experience.

I understand your thinking mate. 

Stopping that shower would be nice, I just don't want us to rush into an appointment. Take our time let's see who is interested, actually get them in for an interview and be interviewed by people who know wtf they are doing, so current board please stay away. 

I honestly think we have secured a euro place simply by getting shot of W&W. 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Sorry if this offends you. But you strike me as one of those spoiled fans who remembers 9 in a row like it was yesterday so thinks we should still be at that standard and everything else is shite

You need to adapt to our circumstances, we'll probably never be at that standard again, we've just came out the lower leagues, Celtic are about £30m in front of us. I think it's important we manage our expectations and realise that we're not in the business of throwing money about and attracting the best players/managers anymore. 

People actually believe this shit? 

Some people are just never happy with first placed loser, regardless of what the current custodians would like. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I understand your thinking mate. 

Stopping that shower would be nice, I just don't want us to rush into an appointment. Take our time let's see who is interested, actually get them in for an interview and be interviewed by people who know wtf they are doing, so current board please stay away. 

I honestly think we have secured a euro place simply by getting shot of W&W. 

That is a good point. Would like a panel set up to interview them with maybe the likes of Walter on it

9 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Fucking pish. 

This :confused:

28 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Update from the official website.

"More news to be released as soon as the PR department have figured how to spell check "McLeish" and "De Boer".

I heard it was because they've ran out of crayons and are having to nip to the shops to buy more.