Second Statement

RFC55

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Who else is present at these meetings? Why is there still a fucking mole at our club?

Bit of a "fuck you" statement to the ex-manager and his team. Clearly no love lost between Dave and Mark eh?

He clearly means it came from mw , that's how I read it anyway

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Who else is present at these meetings? Why is there still a fucking mole at our club?

Bit of a "fuck you" statement to the ex-manager and his team. Clearly no love lost between Dave and Mark eh?

The manager leaked it. As the statement notes, he was present at the meeting & didn't take kindly to being told his recruitment in the summer was not acceptable. 

I would love to see the £18m break down. Is this the soft loans we got to pay club operating costs? He didn't state the £30m was for paying a joiner or plumber or the coach drivers wages.......we needed investment in the team and so far there has been next to none of that. King promised the wage bill would be quadrupled this season, it hasn't even doubled. This charlatan is just as bad as the cunts he has just binned. Another £12m investment, all of that could be to tart up our dated stadium and the team won't see any of it. It's an absolute disgrace. 

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fucking cringe worthy. This mendacious fucker has totally lost the fucking plot.

If any Director issued a statement of that content, he wouldn't only be fired, he would be shot at dawn.

Talk about treating your paying customers with utter contempt.

This fucker remains one fucking uneducated corner boy that should NEVER be near any business. He would be a bigger danger to steel than rust.

How any fan can think that King's position is not untenable, they are supporting the wrong club.

We ARE in deep shite!

You don't like him, do you?

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

The manager leaked it. As the statement notes, he was present at the meeting & didn't take kindly to being told his recruitment in the summer was not acceptable. 

That's my take on it. Dodgy Dave certainly knows how tae make enemies though.

Well, that's pretty comprehensive. Goes into a fair few things and expands on what was a pretty clear statement last night. 

Still left wondering why there was so much angst about how the Board dealt with this last night. May still all go tits up, but everything seems to be pretty reasonable and quickly explained to me so far. 

So, now the Board has to rectify it's mistake in appointing him. I can see where they were coming from with the appointment, but bottom line is it hasn't worked and the buck stops at them. The Next appointment is as vital for us as it is for this Board.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

I'm very happy with that statement, well done the board (aye I said it) for getting rid of rats who no longer wanted to be here.  Good riddance.

only part of the statement I take issue with is the part where we've spent £18m so far.  I'd like to see the figures for that, because to me that's bullshit. 

13m had gone in by September by September (as per accounts) so £18m probably not unreasonable. 

Just now, GOAT said:

I'm very happy with that statement, well done the board (aye I said it) for getting rid of rats who no longer wanted to be here.  Good riddance.

only part of the statement I take issue with is the part where we've spent £18m so far.  I'd like to see the figures for that, because to me that's bullshit. 

A breakdown would be good but maybe someone can have a go at it on here. What he's holding back is that it's a 30-50 million investment between him and others with him putting up more than half.

A positive statement which was needed.

Just now, Inigo said:

Well, that's pretty comprehensive. Goes into a fair few things and expands on what was a pretty clear statement last night. 

Still left wondering why there was so much angst about how the Board dealt with this last night. May still all go tits up, but everything seems to be pretty reasonable and quickly explained to me so far. 

So, now the Board has to rectify it's mistake in appointing him. I can see where they were coming from with the appointment, but bottom line is it hasn't worked and the buck stops at them. The Next appointment is as vital for us as it is for this Board.

I thought at the time it was a great appointment 

Personally I think it is a good statement. Last nights statement created more questions than it answered. I think this is pretty comprehensive. Around topics of money etc people will never agree! 

The important part for me was the comment near the end about "footballing philosophy" etc. This is important as I think sends a clear message that we wont take a backwards step in terms of an old fashioned type of manager in our 'interim/long-term appointment'. While someone like McLeish might well be a caretaker until end of the season I think it is unlikely this type of manager will get the post long term.