Second Statement

RFC55

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Yup, I posted yesterday a quote from a Brentford fan talking about how they did all the same at their club and that's why the fans wanted him chased. Shame we never noticed sooner, Davie Weir needs his name taken off the Hall of Fame board for this (shouldn't have been there in the first place imo)

Absolutely. Should be barred from the stadium imo

22 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Translates   =    New Manager has £12mill max including wages to get #55

He did say that in his opinion we would likely invest more than the £30M. I'm not convinced of the accuracy of the £18M claimed so far, but it would take some kind of miracle worker and a large slice of luck to challenge for the title, or progress past the qualifiers in Europe, with the sums being quoted.

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

In Scotland only a contract dealing with property needs to be agreed in writing. Not sure where your compo claim is coming from and how we're a laughing stock but would be interested to hear more on why you think this ?

True (and in England and Wales)......unless it states otherwise in you contract of employment.  written resignation requirement is standard in any contract that requires physical signature.  A football manager falls into that category.  

DK states their employment was immediately terminated - that doesn't apply if you have resigned - you just have it accepted.

How are we a laughing stock?

- Jeez, have you had your head in the sand? Do a quick google search and you'll see lots of evidence and not just the usual gloating Celtic fans.

I've had texts off loads of my colleagues in London who only keep up to date on rangers through me and they are all asking about the nonsense that is going on.

We were the first news item on sky sports for most of today so all across the U.K. People are asking what's going on.

we don't exactly have a good track record re managers - multiple gardening leave, Barton debacle and now this!

4 minutes ago, Tommy WATP said:

I'll ask it in here, what's the 18m of investment received into the club? If plan was to get 2nd place why advertise going for 55? Fans bought into this in huge numbers and Club 1872 should be asking these questions. 

Exactly mate! The big PR spin was 'going for 55' to get the season ticket money in, then kings basically saying this was never the case?. 

Lets face it winning the league on the first season back was a long shot, but don't fckn lie to us!! After all that's happened in the past, that's all that most fans want, and that is transparancy.

People moaning that this will cost us if the board fucked up......are you the same folk calling for the board to sack them which would have also cost us.

There is no way we'll be paying more than what we would if we sacked them outright so I don't understand that point.

Agree that the first part is just wishy washy pish

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

Wish you would fuck up with the we are all doomed Pish its fucking boring.

We get it you and a few others hate King blah blah fuckin blah

What the fuck do you want the board to say? Warburton wants to fuck off along with the other two I say thank fuck they are gone.

I expect them, the board and it's excuse of a leader to deal with the matter professionally. They are a shower of fucking chancers. A second statement FFS which contained more shite than the first one. Yes we are in safe hands. All is well. Keep taking the med's ffs!

12 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Yeah that's been covered by season tickets. What £18m has King invested

He didn't say he had. £13m had been put in by a collection of investors as at September. It is in the accounts. He is therefore sugguesting another £5m has gone in since. We have no way of substantiating that currently. 

That money is on top of our ST money. 

1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

This is how I see the timeline:

Monday -  meeting between Robertson and agent

Tuesday - takes the proposal to the board who discuss it

Wednesday - agreed

Thursday - forest give job to Brazil,  agent moves goalposts

Friday - MW told to take presser while it's being mulled over.  MW talks usual shite and lies.  After presser the board decide not to defer resignation. 

Plausible? 

Yes but that won't suit some agendas.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

I expect them, the board and it's excuse of a leader to deal with the matter professionally. They are a shower of fucking chancers. A second statement FFS which contained more shite than the first one. Yes we are in safe hands. All is well. Keep taking the med's ffs!

You have came off yours the way you are spouting shite all over the place.

1 minute ago, Young Bob said:

Only ever saw two former employees who had paid their way in to Ibrox. One was Wilson Wood who sat in the Copland and the other Jock Wallace who paid to sit in the Main Stand.

Btw I include McCoist in what I said. Folks raging that he never terminated early, gave money back, worked for F all. It's all about cash, not the love of our club. We are the ones who pay our way, taking our seat and supporting all we can. 

US, just fucking US. 

2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Wednesday - agreed

Friday - MW told to take presser while it's being mulled over.  MW talks usual shite and lies.  After presser the board decide not to defer resignation. 

Plausible? 

Sounds reasonable to me, it's not like the board are sitting in Ibrox everyday, they need to arrange meetings, plus the fact the chairman lives in a different time zone doesn't help.

Sorry to keep on about this, but someone please point out what I'm missing:

The board and management team meet, and agree to terminate employment with immediate effect.

The management team then return to work, including giving press conferences.

The agent then comes back to the board asking them to go back on the agreement. The board refuse.

It is at this point that the board publicly announce the agreement which has already been in place, possibly for several days.

How can that possibly make sense?

Fuckin laughable that so many people would be so prepared to watch our club go down the shitter

rather than admit they were wrong about this lying cunt.

Given all the shite, lies and goalposts he's moved since taking over, they still believe everything he spouts without question.

We'll never chase this dud of a chairman and his merry band or failures.

1 minute ago, Pennyboy said:

Exactly mate! The big PR spin was 'going for 55' to get the season ticket money in, then kings basically saying this was never the case?. 

Lets face it winning the league on the first season back was a long shot, but don't fckn lie to us!! After all that's happened in the past, that's all that most fans want, and that is transparancy.

Transparency is a word lost on this board,  convenient after again campaigning on this promise as well. 

For me huge changes need to happen before I'll put my trust in this board. No more bullshit. 

15 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Watch us give them away to Dundee Untd just to get the wage bill down

As Dunny said, not 1 bid for a Rangers player in the January window 

Well the less players we have the more for wages but then again if we get someone decent in for the second half of the season and we start scoring and defending maybe someone will come in for them in the summer. 

4 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Wednesday - agreed

Plausible? 

Sounds about right to me. Fucking scumbag if that's the truth. Shows he's just up to the task 

4 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

True (and in England and Wales)......unless it states otherwise in you contract of employment.  written resignation requirement is standard in any contract that requires physical signature.  A football manager falls into that category.  

DK states their employment was immediately terminated - that doesn't apply if you have resigned - you just have it accepted.

How are we a laughing stock?

- Jeez, have you had your head in the sand? Do a quick google search and you'll see lots of evidence and not just the usual gloating Celtic fans.

I've had texts off loads of my colleagues in London who only keep up to date on rangers through me and they are all asking about the nonsense that is going on.

We were the first news item on sky sports for most of today so all across the U.K. People are asking what's going on.

we don't exactly have a good track record re managers - multiple gardening leave, Barton debacle and now this!

The manager wanted to go then tried to change an agreement. There's nothing funny about this and the opinion of child molesters don't count ?

4 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

He did say that in his opinion we would likely invest more than the £30M. I'm not convinced of the accuracy of the £18M claimed so far, but it would take some kind of miracle worker and a large slice of luck to challenge for the title, or progress past the qualifiers in Europe, with the sums being quoted.

I'm not putting much weight on that caveat. We have 12 million left, and are no further forward after spending 18 million so quickly. That's not really a hopeful sign.