Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rfc52

Second Statement

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

You are ignoring the part that says "without compensation as long as the Club, in turn, agreed to waive compensation from any new Club that they signed for."

That's is a negotiation not a definitive resignation and would likely require Some document signing. The fact that warburton was at work and representing rangers clearly as manager suggests it was never concluded 'immediately' as DK claims.

Not ignoring it at all. It's simply what it says in the statement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading the comments on the Rangers facebook post attached to the second statement I came across this comment from a Brentford fan. Some interesting points:-

As a Brentford fan, the mistake was trusting Warbs and more importantly Macparland. Leaks to the press were certainly taking place when the Brentford board undertook a similar review and offer a different way ahead.


Sadly, Warbs is a man who has great potential if he could address the following:-
1. His relationship with Macparland. A man who seems to bring very little to the table apart from an ability to be linked to press leaks.
2. His inability to find a plan B
3. His and David Weirs inability to produce a team that can defend. For a top quality centre back Weir appears to produce teams that bear little resemblance to him. I remmber shaking my head is disbelief when you signed Clint Hill.
4. Loyalty, he was rumoured to have been interested in multiple jobs during his time at Brentford as DofF and manager and seems to believe he is better than whichever club he is at. Perhaps some Loyalty may help him at this time.
5.Stop overspending, from snippets our owner has let out is obvious that he did something similar in our first attempt at the Championship.
He gets his teams playing in a great style but ultimately he appears to believe that he is just waiting for an invitation to the board room of a Premier League side.
Its criminal that he wanted to leave Rangers expecially if it is true that Forest was a possible destination...how is that a step up from you? I think he wanted to find a way our as job was beyond him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Mciness only made 50 odd appearances over 5 years for rangers but never played in the reserves?? I'm not having a go just very odd 

Would only get him if he was coming back from injury. I wasn't responsible for his development is what I mean.

Walter would sometimes send him to Dumbarton or Linlithgow to turn out for my team but with instructions such as play him holding for 60 minutes or bring him on ten minutes at the end etc.

I wouldn't work with him day to day.

McInnes is nothing... Walter used to send me Albertz, Gascoigne and a couple of times I even had McCoist but he was a prick. 

Jeffrey likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Would only get him if he was coming back from injury. I wasn't responsible for his development is what I mean.

Walter would sometimes send him to Dumbarton or Linlithgow to turn out for my team but with instructions such as play him holding for 60 minutes or bring him on ten minutes at the end etc.

I wouldn't work with him day to day.

McInnes is nothing... Walter used to send me Albertz, Gascoigne and a couple of times I even had McCoist but he was a prick. 

Fair enough sounds like you are legit ?. Met McCoist a few times and he was a good laugh. Not meaning this in a prickish way but wanted to know what mciness was like as a man more than anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CRARFC said:

Fair enough sounds like you are legit ?. Met McCoist a few times and he was a good laugh. Not meaning this in a prickish way but wanted to know what mciness was like as a man more than anything. 

Nice guy. Quiet.

Big family guy. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GOAT said:

I honestly cannae believe cunts on here are having a go at King and the board for doing their jobs and getting rid of snakes and rats that didn't even want to be here in the first place.

Some just seem to have a deep rooted hatred for him and won't give him or the board credit when they deserve it.  This coming from one of Kings biggest doubters as many on here will know.

 

Likewise. I've fuck-all time for the board I despise them in fact but they've played a blinder here. 

I don't care if it's immoral or looks bad - it's only playing Warburton, Weir and McParland at their own snidey game.

Well done King. 

Now concentrate on everything else. Whatever it takes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Likewise. I've fuck-all time for the board I despise them in fact but they've played a blinder here. 

I don't care if it's immoral or looks bad - it's only playing Warburton, Weir and McParland at their own snidey game.

Well done King. 

Now concentrate on everything else. Whatever it takes. 

Exactly, let's concentrate on the future now and a manager who will get us back to the top.  But that will need to be funded and that's where the problem King and this board comes into it for me.  Still it's clear they didn't trust Warburton with funds going by that statement so I'll give them another chance to fund a new manager and we'll see what happens from there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

i agree with everything other than the 15-20mill would only get 4 or 5 quality players, i think we could get maybe 7 or 8 depending on how good we sell the club, what we need to do is find players nearing the end of their deal, sell them the club and a hefty wage, tell them they do the biz up here for a year or two they can fuck off down south for one last big payday

Problem with that is most decent players know they would get more money from a championship team than Rangers,Another problem is that any decent player nearing the end of their contract will also be brought to the attention of other clubs knowing there are no transfer fees and a simple signing on fee.

Five years on from 2012 i half expected us to at least have a decent team and getting there,Instead it seems it's one forward and three back.

If nothing changes our season tickets will take a big hit as people by now will be well pissed off with all this.

Tomorrow we have a celtc supporter in charge of the team and facing a Morton team with three celtc loan players, You would struggle to make some of these things up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Do you have a Problem with Disabled Guys. A bit of a wheelchair kicker.

Don't really think it's acceptable to post selfies on a football forum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I honestly cannae believe cunts on here are having a go at King and the board for doing their jobs and getting rid of snakes and rats that didn't even want to be here in the first place.

Some just seem to have a deep rooted hatred for him and won't give him or the board credit when they deserve it.  This coming from one of Kings biggest doubters as many on here will know.

 

THIS! I really don't see that they were left with any other choice. Can you imagine the fallout that would come if/when the story eventually 'broke' that they here reinstated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Would only get him if he was coming back from injury. I wasn't responsible for his development is what I mean.

Walter would sometimes send him to Dumbarton or Linlithgow to turn out for my team but with instructions such as play him holding for 60 minutes or bring him on ten minutes at the end etc.

I wouldn't work with him day to day.

McInnes is nothing... Walter used to send me Albertz, Gascoigne and a couple of times I even had McCoist but he was a prick. 

You busy tomorrow mate??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Likewise. I've fuck-all time for the board I despise them in fact but they've played a blinder here. 

I don't care if it's immoral or looks bad - it's only playing Warburton, Weir and McParland at their own snidey game.

Well done King. 

Now concentrate on everything else. Whatever it takes. 

I don't think they have. Warburton and crew were on their way out with King as they deserved. They were going to be history sooner or later. King is saying the dismissal was immediate on the Monday on accepting the offer from the agent. Immediate is immediate. Cheerifuckingo, but Warburton is still in the hot seat on Friday, with king saying whilst they got on with the admin they are notified of the withdrawl of resignation. Absolute blitheting pish. Just more fucking lies and surely to fuck you can see it.

This a fuck up that has brought us into further disrepute and this will cost us more, so who is the winner? Not fucking us, as we will foot the bill, not king..

It's not well done, it's amateur night at the proms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Likewise. I've fuck-all time for the board I despise them in fact but they've played a blinder here. 

I don't care if it's immoral or looks bad - it's only playing Warburton, Weir and McParland at their own snidey game.

Well done King. 

Now concentrate on everything else. Whatever it takes. 

I agree no.matter what you think of the board they have dispensed of a management team they wanted rid of without paying a penny in compensation...so far.

graeme_4 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did the review rock Warburton so much that he ran to the mhedia? Has he and McParland been hiding something, heard a rumour about his daughter being an agent. She supposedly worked for Key Sports Managment and they were representatives of a third of our signings including Garner. At first, I saw this as another conspiracy crap-fest from the bheggars. Was there truth in it? why was he so defensive about a review?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

I agree no.matter what you think of the board they have dispensed of a management team they wanted rid of without paying a penny in compensation...so far.

 

Glad Theyre away...but.

This could be the start of a protracted legal battle which could be costly, if lost.

This has done nothing for our reputation as a Club. As in going to the mhedia before confirming with Warburton.

What message does this send to any potential managers who may have had an interest in coming here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Four Founding Fathers said:

What message does this send to any potential managers who may have had an interest in coming here?

Don't break the terms of your contract by illegally speaking to other teams without permission.

graeme_4 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Four Founding Fathers said:

Why did the review rock Warburton so much that he ran to the mhedia? Has he and McParland been hiding something, heard a rumour about his daughter being an agent. She supposedly worked for Key Sports Managment and they were representatives of a third of our signings including Garner. At first, I saw this as another conspiracy crap-fest from the bheggars. Was there truth in it? why was he so defensive about a review?

It's true and there's every chance the board knew and pulled him for it and he's went running to the media because of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...