Classic PC 1st person shooters.

EatDolphins

1 hour ago, calio said:

Half life 2, Wolfenstein, Metro 2033, Stalker CoP, serious Sam HD & Bioshock should keep you busy for a while. :guns:

I've never played any of the half life games. Always just didn't appeal to me looking at it. Might give it a try. Return to wolfenstien was great had it before. Bios hock never worked on my system. The games for Windows discs didn't seem to agree with it. 

5 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Was that the duke nukem where you could give the pole dancers money to get their tits out? 

Aw apparently 3D is a new one. Never mind ?

I had Duke nukem time to kill on the PS1. It couldn't be bettered. Was years ahead of anything else.

20 hours ago, aird said:

1.6 for me. 

Fuck I go ever further back, I started at Team Fortress Classic with Geocities for the clan website. TFC now that was a game back in the old 56k days. I do however remember when CS first came out and it wasn't to friendly to slow connections.

I remember Day of Defeat in BETA also, and no lie the BETA of Day of Defeat is/was better than the game the now.