It’s official – Scottish football has lost its mind

corbyloyal84

58 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Sensible and accurate until he predicts Warburton will come good in England. Warburton has the luxury of being out of sight of his potential employers and just like Durham they've not watched his naivety be exposed week after week. That they believe Warburton is gone because of the gap between us and the tims  shows their ignorance of the facts. Warburton will get one job down south and I'll be amazed if it's not his last. His only chance to succeed with so little experience was to have a top No2,sadly Weir is not that and imo they are actually bad for each other. 

I agree with you about Weir. What MW needed was an assistant that would tell him the truth, tell him where he thought that he was wrong, not just agree with him.

They are, or were, too new at the game, to be able to form a good partnership.

When Souness came, he wanted an assistant with, not just experience, but experience of the game here in Scotland. MW didn't have that in Weir. 

Hindsight is shit!

I still don't buy this whole Warburton has bought dross shite people spout. His 3 main transfers in Barton, Niko and Rossiter played about fucking 10 games between them (hurry up and post the real figure) 

Once you take those 3 away, you're left with Hill, hands down our best defender. Windass, everyone agrees he's a good player who just needs to get over his injury problems. Crooks, failed to make an impact due to recovering from a bad injury. Dodoo, looks like he can finish but doesn't get enough game time. Garner, see my thread last night. Hodson, he's done a good job more than once for us but was bought as nothing more than back up anyway. Senderos, complete panic buy when he failed to get his 2 main targets in Mariappa and Lescott. 

Toral looks decent in midfield and Hyndman is absolute quality. 

MWs problem is his loyalty to shite players like Halliday, Kiernan and Tavernier. 

Maybe if we did have a midfield of Barton, Kranjcar and Rossiter/Hyndman then things would have worked out better for him. No-one is willing to say he was unlucky in what's happened with the 3 of them, they just use it to batter him over the head. 

Ive said it so much that I'm sick of it, no other manager would have done any better than what he done given how cheap our squad is and how tight our board is. A good few million is what's needed to pull away from Aberdeen and Hearts and then compete with the tims, throwing different managers at it is going to achieve nothing - but well played DK and co for convincing fans it's all Warburton's fault, so it takes the shine off them and their embarrassing lack of investment in the playing squad