Ching Ching O connor thief

Smile

image.jpg

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/our-region/edinburgh/garry-o-connor-pleads-guilty-to-shoplifting-in-edinburgh-store-1-4366068

Former Scotland ace made a brief appearance at court today and has been ordered to pay the posh shop £700 for stealing clothing

FORMER Scotland star Garry O’Connor has been ordered to pay compensation to Harvey Nicols after pleading guilty to shoplifting.

O’Connor made a brief appearance at Edinburgh Court this morning and was handed a fine of £200 and ordered to pay the posh shop £700 for nicking items of clothing last year.

The court was told that unemployed O’Connor, 33, is being financially supported by his wife and requested to pay the fine off at £100 per month.

Outside court O’Connor refused to comment.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hibs have a track record of having junkies,racists and thieves.

Is the thumb still banned from Tesco? :lol: 

They had a flourish of good players coming through their ranks in the early-mid 2000's, but a lot them just went to shit when they hit the "big time" (using that term very loosely).  Thomson and Whittaker are the only ones who have never disgraced themselves at some point in their post-Hibs career.

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

They had a flourish of good players coming through their ranks in the early-mid 2000's, but a lot them just went to shit when they hit the "big time" (using that term very loosely).  Thomson and Whittaker are the only ones who have never disgraced themselves at some point in their post-Hibs career.

Wonder why..

5 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

They really need to. Most people arent prepared to have a lot of cash at hand. Its hard not to spend it and footballers need guidance, clearly. 

I think it's a Problem that needs addressed lots of money lots of free time I would Probably go off the rails myself being told you are the best thing in the world and clubs chucking money at you from a young age.

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

????

Really? 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

I think it's a Problem that needs addressed lots of money lots of free time I would Probably go off the rails myself being told you are the best thing in the world and clubs chucking money at you from a young age.

They get it at such a young age as well.

A serious, serious waste of talent. Could have had a long and prosperous career in England easily, á la Big Dunc.

16 caps and 4 goals for Scotland while not even giving a fuck. Walter Smith and Alex McLeish gave him every chance during the Euro 2008 campaign.

He was part of the team that beat France 1-0 at Hampden but was dropped right after that by Walter after going AWOL for the next game. Big Eck recalled him and gave him a second, or rather third, chance - only for him to fuck it up again. Burley recalled him two years later for a crunch game against the Netherlands.

O'Connor was eventually told to get tae by Levein, funnily enough... And he was never seen at that level again.