Warburton, Weir & McParland Statement

Guest Lloyd72

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

As someone who criticises the board at length even i'd be stunned if we took action like this without hard evidence that a resignation had been offered. 

It would make no sense to go through this if the end result was media embrassment and a big sum to pay at the end of it. Even this board are not as daft as that

We can only hope that is the case. My gut feeling is that the board let the idea of getting rid for nothing cloud their judgement (in a legal sense). We will see.

3 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

I wouldn't be too sure. 

It won't surprise many but as things stand I believe MW over King and Murray. :tu:

Why would they do that though? I mean would it not cost more to get shafted by the power that be and the media slaughtering than just to sack them? If we get found to have binned them for no legal reason how much of a fine would that be?

I don't see how we would take such a HUGE risk like that when money is sparse and the season is at a critical stage in terms of the cup and league finish.

I don't like this board and have plenty of issues with them but I don't see us making that kind of fuck up.

It would also put off any other future manager taking the role if we were doing things like that with no substantial proof or evidence.

It doesn't add up to the board doing this with nothing to counter their claims.

There is no way on this earth the board didn't seek legal advice on this. 

This is now twice MW has whored himself out to English clubs whom he thinks is better than what he is at. His charm and use of language from his city days is remarkable to listen to. 

Yet he still displays the mediocre mentality, highlighting a draw against cellic as a great achievement. 

I remember beating them with ease was normal

9 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

I wouldn't be too sure. 

It won't surprise many but as things stand I believe MW over King and Murray. :tu:

You're getting as predictable as they other bangers Alcapone and Blue Avenger tbh! :confused:

The board better have some good clear evidence that there was an offer to resign (with conditions-they would leave for nothing if Rangers promised to waive any compensation from Forest), and that the club satisfied those conditions, and by doing so accepted their offer to resign without payment.