Warburton, Weir & McParland Statement

Guest Lloyd72

13 hours ago, The Dude said:

It wasn't so much the 'let us stay' bit but the 'let us stay and let us go for fuck all whenever someone makes us an offer'. Might be next week. Might be the end of March, might nor even happen before summer but it's at MW's convenience and not Rangers'.

You're just making shit up now.

5 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

You were talking about damages, pretty sure there can be no damages if the club are telling the truth. 

Edit. If it was as clear cut as you're suggesting and the board have broken confidentially agreements in relation to contract law, such a simple breach would see action already being taken would it not? 

MW and co statement does discredit, it suggests the board are lying. (And also cleverly does not address the point that their representative approached the board but that's another point entirely) 

I think we are not going to agree on this one. It is my hope that you are correct and no unnecessary costs or damage is incurred by the Club.

4 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

There is a maximum payout of 1 years annual salary now for constructive dismissal.  Or about £75k, whichever is the lower of the 2.

Who was advising you that you could potentially get 2.5 times ?

My solicitor. That's just the compensatory award. There is also a basic award that is be made based on your length of service and is capped around 15k. I was also entitled to make an additional claim for discretionary payments like my annual bonus (which could sometimes be as high as my full salary and isn't included in the compensatory award but is unlikely to be given)

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

My solicitor. That's just the compensatory award. There is also a basic award that is be made based on your length of service and is capped around 15k. I was also entitled to make an additional claim for discretionary payments like my annual bonus (which could sometimes be as high as my full salary and isn't included in the compensatory award but is unlikely to be given)

Discretionary payments are considered in the Compensatory award.  Depending on your age, the basic award will more than likely only be 1 week per year worked so not sure how it got up to 2.5 times tbh. 

5 hours ago, Lance1697 said:

All of them are freebies though, all on 10-15k a week probably aye but not a penny spent to get any of them.

Whether that was the board not giving him the money and he was forced to look at them or he decided to spend the money elsewhere (Garner) we'll probably not find out now.

1697? WTF is that all about 

1 hour ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

So has MW visited the Employment tribunal to lodge for unfair dismissal yet? Should be an easy one if he is adamant he is correct. Rather than mess about with LMA or whatever they are called. 

It's not tribunal he would go to. Civil court. :tu:

32 minutes ago, Lance1697 said:

Fs .... I got questioned about this yesterday lol 

Was 4 random numbers I typed in a username years ago, always just stuck with it

Lance isn't my real name either....

:lol:

Don't get upset mate, and not being funny ....  but people are right to pick up on the 1697 (1967) as it looks dodgy and relates to the scum.

The Lance nom de plume is also dodgy ...... as it relates to cheating by Lance Armstrong ... this was all explained to you by "mitre_ mouldmaster" in a previous post.

If you were to go into your profile and change your name to "Valance 1690" ..... or something else Rangers related ..... it will remove all the suspicion relating to your current choice.

We have had plenty taigs in here who tried to get away with their shit in here mate ....... you have already proven you are not one, and that you hold a season ticket .... but you will continue to come up against enquiries from time to time if you decide to stay with what you have.

:UK: 

40 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

Don't get upset mate, and not being funny ....  but people are right to pick up on the 1697 (1967) as it looks dodgy and relates to the scum.

The Lance nom de plume is also dodgy ...... as it relates to cheating by Lance Armstrong ... this was all explained to you by "mitre_ mouldmaster" in a previous post.

If you were to go into your profile and change your name to "Valance 1690" ..... or something else Rangers related ..... it will remove all the suspicion relating to your current choice.

We have had plenty taigs in here who tried to get away with their shit in here mate ....... you have already proven you are not one, and that you hold a season ticket .... but you will continue to come up against enquiries from time to time if you decide to stay with what you have.

:UK: 

Fair enough mate I'll add something lol!

Honestly didn't even think anything of it when making it, looking at it now I can see why, don't want questioned every now and again