Warburton, Weir & McParland Statement

Guest Lloyd72

4 minutes ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

Who cares if they resigned or not. Get them to fuck they were pish, overspent and got found out.

An obvious legal battle played out in the public eye to look forward to really we should be thankful that these guys are gone.

Lets see how "classy," Warburton really was over the coming months.

They should have been sacked anyway for poor performance but hopefully then club have done this correctly. 

Im not 100% confident that the club has done it correctly but only time will tell or we'll be told nothing due to confidentially. I hope they get a new club and drop any accusations of any wrongdoing and subsequent claim but regardless of a new club I think they'll try do the club on their reputational damage.

yip another clusterfuck

Utter shambles of a club. Nothing has changed. People on power trips back stabbing each other, pulling our name through the mud. What top manager would ever want to come and manage this mess. Fucking kidding ourselves on if we think De Boer is coming. Free transfers, loans, no money. Laughing stock. Probably another court case for our lawyers to deal with. I do not trust king one bit.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

What else would you expect from an organisation with serial professional failure and all-round cunt Paul Murray in an executive management position.

I get what you're trying to say mate, but have you seen his hair? :love:

If our club have anything in writing from  the three amigos saying they were resigning they can produce it any time they want. That would end all the speculation.

I would hazard a guess that there is nothing in writing and we will go to a tribunal and come to some agreement where we pay them an undisclosed sum of cash.

What a total cluster, once again.

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

They should have been sacked anyway for poor performance but hopefully then club have done this correctly. 

Im not 100% confident that the club has done it correctly but only time will tell or we'll be told nothing due to confidentially. I hope they get a new club and drop any accusations of any wrongdoing and subsequent claim but regardless of a new club I think they'll try do the club on their reputational damage.

yip another clusterfuck

I'm not sure any manager wants a reputation for taking clubs to court, especially an ambitious manager like Warburton. I personally think that King is just taking a gamble here.

24 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

The board had better hope they have cast iron evidence that Warburton is wrong, lying or misled by his agent otherwise its another costly pay out to look forward to.

We don't need cast iron evidence. Employment tribunals are decided on the balance of probabilities.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

What else would you expect from an organisation with serial professional failure and all-round cunt Paul Murray in an executive management position.

I'm not disagreeing with you but if the intent was there to leave and they were sounding out options, are you glad they're off regardless if we fkd up the process and jumped the gun?

23 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

As someone who criticises the board at length even i'd be stunned if we took action like this without hard evidence that a resignation had been offered. 

It would make no sense to go through this if the end result was media embrassment and a big sum to pay at the end of it. Even this board are not as daft as that

I think they are. 

Reading between the lines, I don't believe anything was done formally. I think it has been a verbal exchange with their agent. Nothing more. 

Who's telling the truth? It's not about that. It's about what was said, when it was said and by whom to whom. The tribunal, if it goes there, will make their decision on contract law principles not the truth. 

As a barrister once said to a judge: Are we not here, in this court, to seek truth and justice?

No, said the judge, we're here to examine the evidence. 

36 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I'm guessing then that Warburton and his agent were spoken to about Forest put the feelers out to the board and enquired about their long term position at club.

An agreement was sought for Warburton etc to leave without compensation this was agreed in principle but then nothing came of it.

Seems to me that no official resignation letter was given and Kings trying to pull a fast one with compensation from a sacking.

Still don't get why it came out on a Friday night before a game. 

If there was a verbal request that was granted (again verbally). As long as there was neutral witnesses (minute taker/clerk), thats legally binding.

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Remember forest have came out n said they never made an offer to Warburton et all .so either they're also lying or Warburton weir mcpartland were going somewhere else or gonna resign with no job to go to .which I canny see 

Warburton's an extremely arrogant man, he could have easily assumed he was getting the job based on talks which did seemingly happen.