*** The Official Dundee fc vs Rangers fc Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

4 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Tav gets done because of shite positioning in the first instance, then Kiernan is standing in absolute no man's land when the ball comes in.

That pair have cost us more goals than any other defensive partnership in our history.

And they still get chance after chance

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I hate Kiernan, he just wandered into the box as Dundee's unmarked players did what the hell they wanted in front of goal.

The guy's a wanker

I have pretty much felt the same way since the Cup final .Guy should be no where near our first 11

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

De Boer will save us though....

Folk are deluded if they think he's coming in 

Yep he'll take one look at the state we're in and the massive rebuilding job he'll need to do with little funds and think fuck that. 

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Say what you want about Murty being thrown in at deep end etc. His body language has been disgusting in that dugout last 2 matches. Shows absolutely no emotion and will probably say fuck all to them criticism wise in the dressing room. Another one for the bin.

He's a kiddies coach who should be nowhere near our dugout. This board are frighteningly out of their depth and inept, never mind the various guys they have put in the managerial hot seat. 

I blame Warburton 100% for this season.

Regardless of not having the biggest budget he well and truly fucked it. It honestly staggers me how little progress was made considering 11 or so player were signed. What a terrible manager he really was. Set us back at least and at best a year.

Signed about 5 midfielders and not one of them are playing or even available to play.

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

He's a kiddies coach who should be nowhere near our dugout. This board are frighteningly out of their depth and inept, never mind the various guys they have put in the managerial hot seat. 

He did say telling Big Rob he was left out last weeknwas difficult. Imagine saying that to the media.

Seriously I'd bully the fuck out of Kiernan in that dressing room, imagine being a striker and feeling like you're having to work hard as fuck and feel more under pressure to score than what you'd expect to in order to cover for that cunt strolling about like he's having a walk in a park.