*** The Official Dundee fc vs Rangers fc Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Average players = average performance = average results. It's going to take a heap of millions and an excellent manager to turn this around.

We can't deal with the opposition's simple 1-2's. It's ridiculous.

And we have difficulty executing a simple 1-2.

3 minutes ago, KWBear said:

We are not appointing an interim manager as the board are holding funds for an inevitable payout to Warburton 

We are up shit creek and it is fucking embarrassing 

At this rate we will be finishing fourth. What a fucking clusterfuck

At this rate we are finishing 3rd because well that's were we are and the nonsense about saving money to pay warburton is pish It's bad enuff watching this shite without reading made up shite ffs...

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Eh? He's just standing in for when a new manager comes in. He doesn't have the credentials for managing us - rightly or wrongly he's doing us a favour.

He is completely exempt from blame in my opinion. It's like you wanting to fuck about with the sat nav so ask your kid to hold the steering wheel for a second. If you crash it's not the kids fault - it's whomever asked him to do it.

King<<<<<

If there was even the slightest chance I could get the job until the summer and then possibly beyond that if I showed something in the games being caretaker I'd be showing a lot more passion in the dugout and not repeating MW's mistakes with shite team selections. Maybe take a risk and change it completely as this turgid shite hasn't and isn't working.

Just my opinion but he's fucked any (very slim) chance he had of getting the job.