***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Took Shamrock Rovers to the group stages of the Europa Cup, which would be the equivalent of Linfield or Glentoran doing it, some achievement, as we see every year with Scots teams trying to get there, ourselves hopefully start of next season. 

Plus a couple of league titles and all Ireland Setanta Cup win with them. 

He hasn't managed any 'bigger' Clubs, only Brechin before SR. 

A gamble yea, but Norn Iron gambled on him, and it's well paid off. 

Cheers mate wasn't sure if he would be ok playing week to week , dealing with players full time etc but that sounds decent enough , it woukd be a gamble but anyone we take on is gonna be I think 

7 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

All of the above Siam and you can see he loves to win and his smile when he wins says it all.
Honestly don't think he needs the mess we're in at the moment in his life.
We've been going long enough to know what would happen after a half season like we've just had.

Yes mate, I was editing my post as you posted your response. You're right of course, and as said, he's an astute guy with a good footballing reputation, part of the reasons for sure I just can't see it ...

No no no no he was responsible for a third invasion of France by ulstermen in one hundred years but he has an agenda one which has involved putting a load of taigs in various positions, magilton at club ni and others have created chaos at youth level with allegations of protestant kids being discriminated against and in some cases to the detriment of the entire youth system as they are then picked up by the republic once they go on the radar 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Michael O'Neil might be the nicest NI catholic on the planet. :jesus:
A string of bad results would turn him into a dirty fenian bastard.
Do we think a nice guy like him needs that in his life.
Quite sure MO'N was a nice guy before he went to the state aid arena,then he turned into a rhabid beggar,even to the extent him and his missus were terrified by the Union Flag.

State aid arena,spoken like a jealous Glentoran or crusaders bastard, fuck off

11 minutes ago, spion kop said:

No no no no he was responsible for a third invasion of France by ulstermen in one hundred years but he has an agenda one which has involved putting a load of taigs in various positions, magilton at club ni and others have created chaos at youth level with allegations of protestant kids being discriminated against and in some cases to the detriment of the entire youth system as they are then picked up by the republic once they go on the radar 

So what you're saying is, he has purposely put in a regime that benefits the Republic, to the detriment of his own team and job. 

That's some sound logic there, at least others have just been straight up and said it's because he's a Taig :lol:

29 minutes ago, spion kop said:

State aid arena,spoken like a jealous Glentoran or crusaders bastard, fuck off

:lol: Hangover? :whistle:Think he was talking about the taigs and Celtic Park, but aye, you're the guy that couldn't give me a straight yes or no answer when I asked if Linfield get given quite a bit more money than other IFA teams, hence giving them an unfair advantage. 

A simple yes or no will suffice?

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The last thing we need to stop the tarriers winning 10 is a rabid taig called Michael ONeil running the team. 

Indeed, what would we be needing with someone who can get the best out of a team on a shoestring, instill a winning mentality, give them belief and get his players to give him 110% every game. 

Certainly not needed at Ibrox!

Irrelevant anyway, it won't happen for a few reasons ...

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Indeed, what would we be needing with someone who can get the best out of a team on a shoestring, instill a winning mentality, give them belief and get his players to give him 110% every game. 

Certainly not needed at Ibrox!

Irrelevant anyway, it won't happen for a few reasons ...

Thank fuck we don't have folk like you anywhere near the boardroom .

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

So you want to give me some examples of him being a rabid Taig?

On a par with Lennon?

He's supported them all his fuckin life ya fuckwit , type it in google and you can have his life story. Like i said in another thread i don't give a fuck about catholics , we have had loads of great players who were tims but we don't need rabid papes who have supported that scum all their lives to help us stop their team winning ten in a row.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

He's supported them all his fuckin life ya fuckwit , type it in google and you can have his life story. Like i said in another thread i don't give a fuck about catholics , we have had loads of great players who were tims but we don't need rabid papes who have supported that scum all their lives to help us stop their team winning ten in a row.

What?? :lol:

So on one hand you're saying you have no problem with tims at the club, but on the other because he grew up supporting Celtic in Northern Ireland, he's a rabid pape, and I'm the fuckwit :whistle:

So you have nothing at all to back up your statement he's a rabid Taig, except he grew up in Northern Ireland supporting Celtic, where being born Catholic or Protestant dictates what team you support. 

So was/is Neil McCann a Rabid Taig in your world, Jock Stein wasn't a Catholic and look what happened there. 

As I say, it'll not happen, but supporting Celtic does not necessarily make you a rabid Taig. You have no evidence he is/was a Neil Lennon type, because he isn't. I know plenty about him, you obviously don't!

Hasn't managed at the level we need, he's doing well but with all due respect to NI there isn't the same level as expectation. There's a difference between playing a couple of games every few months where no one gives you a chance than there is managing at Rangers where every point is a prisoner and where the fans will accept nothing less than a win 

The next manager has to come with a good pedigree and having managed at a higher club level than Michael O'Neill. The problem is that King will need to dig deep and I don't know that he'd willing to, if not then we'll be playing catch up for years. 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

What?? :lol:

So on one hand you're saying you have no problem with tims at the club, but on the other because he grew up supporting Celtic in Northern Ireland, he's a rabid pape, and I'm the fuckwit :whistle:

So you have nothing at all to back up your statement he's a rabid Taig, except he grew up in Northern Ireland supporting Celtic, where being born Catholic or Protestant dictates what team you support. 

So was/is Neil McCann a Rabid Taig in your world, Jock Stein wasn't a Catholic and look what happened there. 

As I say, it'll not happen, but supporting Celtic does not necessarily make you a rabid Taig. You have no evidence he is/was a Neil Lennon type, because he isn't. I know plenty about him, you obviously don't!

No getting it yet genius i see.

You can bullshit all you like the guy has supported that vermin all his life and folk like you honestly think these type of folk want us to stop his team winning ten in a row ?

58 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

So what you're saying is, he has purposely put in a regime that benefits the Republic, to the detriment of his own team and job. 

That's some sound logic there, at least others have just been straight up and said it's because he's a Taig :lol:

Do you vote alliance? That's a nicely worded load of waffle ask the parents of the young boys from dungoyne about being overlooked, which led to a freedom of information request to the ifa that has intern led to a cover up from within, when come back to me Naomi 

58 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

:lol: Hangover? :whistle:Think he was talking about the taigs and Celtic Park, but aye, you're the guy that couldn't give me a straight yes or no answer when I asked if Linfield get given quite a bit more money than other IFA teams, hence giving them an unfair advantage. 

A simple yes or no will suffice?

A simple yes or no would not suit your agenda, would you let someone live in your house rent free? 

13 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Hasn't managed at the level we need, he's doing well but with all due respect to NI there isn't the same level as expectation. There's a difference between playing a couple of games every few months where no one gives you a chance than there is managing at Rangers where every point is a prisoner and where the fans will accept nothing less than a win 

The next manager has to come with a good pedigree and having managed at a higher club level than Michael O'Neill. The problem is that King will need to dig deep and I don't know that he'd willing to, if not then we'll be playing catch up for years. 

I agree, and as i said earlier, he's astute enough to know that, plus his 'stock' is such he will get offered a decent Club job even if he doesn't get us to the WC finals. 

It'll not happen. 

12 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

No getting it yet genius i see.

You can bullshit all you like the guy has supported that vermin all his life and folk like you honestly think these type of folk want us to stop his team winning ten in a row ?

You said he's a rabid Taig, I said show me some evidence. You can't, which you know, but aye, It's me that's bullshitting. 

It won't happen, but you have a very blinkered view of people and the world in general. 

6 minutes ago, spion kop said:

Do you vote alliance? That's a nicely worded load of waffle ask the parents of the young boys from dungoyne about being overlooked, which led to a freedom of information request to the ifa that has intern led to a cover up from within, when come back to me Naomi 

:lol:

I live in London. 

Still great logic by Michael then ...

5 minutes ago, spion kop said:

A simple yes or no would not suit your agenda, would you let someone live in your house rent free? 

Agenda? 

No, simple question, which we both know the answer to. 

Is disagree with the anti-catholic sentiment but the OP knew exactly what he was doing starting this thread. 

People are entitled to their opinions but if voicing that opinion is used by the haters to damage the club then keep them to yourself or share them with other like minded people. The stuff I've seen written here is exactly the kind of thing I've seen referenced when the haters are perpetuating the lie that Rangers and it's fans are a problem in society. 

I would never discriminate based on someone's religion even though I personally don't have any faith, I believe it all to be nonsense but if someone takes comfort from it or it helps tune their moral compass then I have no problem with it and neither would the vast majority of our fans. 

Politics aside..

He seems like the kinda manager who can get the very best out of ordinary players, a bit like Walter Smith in that respect, win at all costs, none of this taking players off to protect them shite. 

I think it'd take a lot for him to leave his post at NI, I doubt the current board will want him as going by King's statement he wants another manager who's got a 'philosophy' etc.. aka someone willing to work on the cheap bringing in more young English unknowns..

57 minutes ago, WMT said:

Jealous of what? Second place?

Did your mate pm you on facebook and tell to come on here, this a topic about MON happy to talk elsewhere on here about your clubs narrow mindedness, judicial reviews, lies and best of all telling people not to go to game at Windsor when the finical troubles started as they didn't want linfield to make any money out of it 

Your crack on there with your alliance voting mate in London and your clubs alliance with cliftonville 

3 hours ago, spion kop said:

Stop posting pish