***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

Guest Lloyd72
11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

supposedly they ask FDB about it yesterday missed it and can't find anything online about it

Can't find it either, I assume if he said anything different we'd have heard about it

Guest Lloyd72
25 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Can tell just by looking at that cunt he's not what we need. 

Pako no Frankie

Had a worse win percentage at Valencia than Neville did, he's a Di Matteo type made his name as an assistant but not done incredible with a team himself

Just now, Blue_Devil said:

Odds have shortened on Markus Babbel. Anyone heard any rumours? He is at FC Luzern, currently 4th in Swiss League. He was very average at Hoffenheim.

no. however manager markets can go from 25/1 to.odds on with about 5 10 quid bets. Don't take too much notice of that mate 

We need a big appointment. Brenda has gotten so much more out of the shite that Delia left behind. There's a few lads here that can perform, they just need a leader who will bring it out of them. The only problem of course, funds. Without investment, any manager will struggle, but it isn't impossible to build a decent side on a low budget.

I'd love de Boer, just because he has experience in winning titles. Pardew, Monk etc. They've had good runs in their careers, but managing Crystal Palace, Swansea, Leeds in the Championship isn't the same as managing Rangers. The expectations at this club are huge, win every game, that's what we require.

I am definitely on board with this DoF idea though, I think long term it will be very beneficial.

This club needs season tickets sales through the roof again this year, that and the fact Robertson said they'll be going for the highest calibre of manager they can get makes me confident the likes of McInnes, Wright etc won't even get an interview, thankfully. 

3 minutes ago, PRW. said:

This club needs season tickets sales through the roof again this year, that and the fact Robertson said they'll be going for the highest calibre of manager they can get makes me confident the likes of McInnes, Wright etc won't even get an interview, thankfully. 

You trust him when he says that? 

4 minutes ago, PRW. said:

What high caliber manager is going to come into Rangers where there is fuck all investment and an expectation to be number 1? 

Not to mention the squad at the minute is woeful so having them plus no substantial money with fans expecting a title challenge is hardly going to tempt the better managers out there.

Unless they chuck millions in we will be shopping in the McInnes, Wright and co market...that's the reality here