***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

2 hours ago, StornowayBlue said:

100%

The timing of this whole episode is a masterstroke on behalf of this Board. New Gaffer taking notes in the directors box should get the troops playing out their skins. 

well our board sure are master strokers, much like their dodgy gear storm troopers

14 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

It won't depending who we get. Bare in mind its tournament starts before most bears have had there holidays.

many will be away. 

I think there'll be a lot of media hype it will be our first game against European opposition in 6 year, Fans will be encouraged to buy tickets to support the club.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I think there'll be a lot of media hype it will be our first game against European opposition in 6 year, Fans will be encouraged to buy tickets to support the club.

Aye the biggest ever media frenzy as Rangers are drawn away from.home.in the first leg to some team from andorra

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Fans will still be encouraged to buy tickets to support the team. 

Aye and if you don't think a huge amount of our fans will be on holiday come.those dates and are going to change their summer holidays then you're off your head. Champions league qualifiers didn't sell put till the August ones.

Folk will not rush to see us play junesse each.

BTW I'll be there an not away till October 

15 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

So we have a DOF candidates and we haven't parked the idea. Mitchell isn't the favourite there is a 'mystery' candidate who hasn't been mentioned in the press. Todays DR. 

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Mystery :lol:

FFS

Govou :thumbsup:

37 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye and if you don't think a huge amount of our fans will be on holiday come.those dates and are going to change their summer holidays then you're off your head. Champions league qualifiers didn't sell put till the August ones.

Folk will not rush to see us play junesse each.

BTW I'll be there an not away till October 

I agree that fans won't cancel there holidays, but I see them attending at least one game to support the club. There's also the TV money that will help balance the books for our Europa matches.

15 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Sky reporting we're still awaiting clearance from his club in Qatar.

Surely we didnt get a manager to talk to us without us agreeing something with his current club first

Thats snake like behaviour is it not?