***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I don't mate I'd hate us to appoint a Davies or Clarke just because they're available now.

if it means Murty until Frank De Boer is ready in the summer then that's fine by me. 

I would be more confident of finishing second under Eck than I would Murty tbh

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't mate I'd hate us to appoint a Davies or Clarke just because they're available now.

if it means Murty until Frank De Boer is ready in the summer then that's fine by me. 

King and Robertson have both confirmed that an interim will be brought in until the summer. I can't see them backtracking on that.

FDB has said he'd be interested but not until the summer, so you never know :tu: 

My brother was at Ibrox today, but it was just to pick up match tickets, although he was given an interview. Apparently everybody that turns up at Ibrox, or Auchenhowie, with a shirt, and tie on, gets interviewed by Paul Murray automatically. It's not easy finding things for Paul Murray to do, keeping him too busy to give interviews to his favourite rag.

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

My brother was at Ibrox today, but it was just to pick up match tickets, although he was given an interview. Apparently everybody that turns up at Ibrox, or Auchenhowie, with a shirt, and tie on, gets interviewed by Paul Murray automatically. It's not easy finding things for Paul Murray to do, keeping him too busy to give interviews to his favourite rag.

Shite patter. What did Paul do to you?  Shag yer maw? Do you have lovely hair?

This director of football approach surely shouldn't prevent us getting a proper interim manager in quickly.  

Hope somebody is announced in the next week (interim or perm) as I don't believe an u20s coach is going to drive us towards 2nd place - no disrespect to murty.

Guest Lloyd72
6 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

So we're actually better on ff for the up to date info ! We are wasting our time on here fucks sake, thanks for the heads up !??

image.gif

Aye but we're allowed to swear on here and insult cunts so it's best to use it as an outside source ??????