Argyle Suite

My Dad and I are booked in for our first taste of prawn sandwiches at Ibrox for the Motherwell game in early April. We've booked the Argyle Suite but the club have yet to get in touch, other than original booking confirmation, about the timings and details for the day. 

I'm sure they'll be in touch in due course but until then can anyone else share their experience of hospitality and Argyle Suite in particular? We'll obviously be suited and booted like good protestants but we were more wondering about exactly what time we can start getting pished at and what time we will then be turfed out after the game when we're upside down drunk. I think it's a three course dinner prior to kick off. 

Thank you in advance. 

"Guests can enjoy a complimentary bar from three hours prior to kick-off followed by a three course meal with wine. Visits from Rangers legends will make each occasion even more memorable. The ideal choice for client entertainment or that special occasion."

Package includes:

Complimentary bar on arrival

Three course meal with wine*

Premium match viewing from glass-fronted box (boxes hold 8 guests)

Half-time refreshments

Post match cash bar

Car parking

Matchday programme

Opportunity to meet Rangers legends

Dress code Smart casual - no sportswear.

Think its an hour after game.

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

"Guests can enjoy a complimentary bar from three hours prior to kick-off followed by a three course meal with wine. Visits from Rangers legends will make each occasion even more memorable. The ideal choice for client entertainment or that special occasion."

Package includes:

Complimentary bar on arrival

Three course meal with wine*

Premium match viewing from glass-fronted box (boxes hold 8 guests)

Half-time refreshments

Post match cash bar

Car parking

Matchday programme

Opportunity to meet Rangers legends

Dress code Smart casual - no sportswear.

Think its an hour after game.

It's a while since I got that lucky, but that followed a pretty similar format.

A pie at half time was a nice touch!

I took my old man to argyle suite for his 60th for ross county game. We had a fantastic day. Get there for 1150 as you will get a bevvy for 12.  No bevvy at half time but take a wee hip flask with you and pour into the  your juice ?

Food was amazing too. We got our tickets posted out a week before game i think. They will be in touch. Call them and speak to Leigh Newlands. She was really helpful for me.  Yous will have an amazing day. 

Btw it says cash bar after game but they never chargedus for a drink. 

8 hours ago, rangersmad86 said:

My Dad and I are booked in for our first taste of prawn sandwiches at Ibrox for the Motherwell game in early April. We've booked the Argyle Suite but the club have yet to get in touch, other than original booking confirmation, about the timings and details for the day. 

I'm sure they'll be in touch in due course but until then can anyone else share their experience of hospitality and Argyle Suite in particular? We'll obviously be suited and booted like good protestants but we were more wondering about exactly what time we can start getting pished at and what time we will then be turfed out after the game when we're upside down drunk. I think it's a three course dinner prior to kick off. 

Thank you in advance. 

Usually an hour. By that time you'll be well gone and ready for beddybyes.

6 hours ago, Skelf said:

I took my old man to argyle suite for his 60th for ross county game. We had a fantastic day. Get there for 1150 as you will get a bevvy for 12.  No bevvy at half time but take a wee hip flask with you and pour into the  your juice ?

Food was amazing too. We got our tickets posted out a week before game i think. They will be in touch. Call them and speak to Leigh Newlands. She was really helpful for me.  Yous will have an amazing day. 

Btw it says cash bar after game but they never chargedus for a drink. 

Perfect thanks mate 

• 10 months later...

Had a great day there many years ago. Think we pumped Dunfermline 6 or 7 nil. From what i recall there is a champagne reception and meal. You watch the game in a big perspex box then a few more drinks afterwards - excellent day.

The day we were there the goalie and stalle stensass came up after game for photos and stuff.

The other good one is the Chairman's Club. You go in the front door, up the marble staircase into blue room, trophey room, meal etc and watch the game in the stand nr the directors box. Players and ex players milling about. 

Went the first time last season against Ict Christmas Eve , took the wee man who is autistic and the wife, the wee man loved it that much he started going to all the home games this season.

It's good to see how the other half live, but it's well worth it as it's a day you and your dad will never forget. :UK:

On 17/02/2017 at 23:52, Brackley Bluenose said:

Thank you in advance. 

have fixtures been announced beyond the end of march? we play motherwell away on the 31st march