*** The Official Inverness CT vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Just now, BsongoBear said:

Agreed. Yes I think anxiety and not feeling supported plays a huge part in sporting performance and no player is immune from that nomatter what level they play at. 

I get the anxiety part; I'd be shit-scared playing for us, but I'm also just shit at football and know it. I wonder if some of them feel the same, honestly...

I'd love to hear one of those players say that they've felt unsupported and unfairly criticised, that it's a factor in them having been awful for....how long is it now?

It's a two-way thing; just one little bit of something like quality would get disproportionate favour from the fans right now. Only one group deserving of criticism and able to change it.

Bad time to lose a manager and not have any decent replacement. The team have struggled away all season. Now....worse. Board were hoping to muddle through, maybe get a few results and save interim manager money. They have some thinking to do. Can a manager come in now and jiggle these players about for results?  Instill confidence?

I honestly think it is only beginning to hit us now, that we were a Championship team last year.  We are playing like one and teams have no fear whatsover from us.Why should they?  This is the level of our team........they are found out. Yes, we can win a few at Ibrox with crowd and occasion,but other than that? Got to wonder if compensation to MW is a factor for no interim manager. If we don't get wins at Ibrox it will be imperative to get a motivator in for sure. It isn't fair to put a rookie into a melting pot!

1 minute ago, Coop said:

Away and fuck off if you think them finishing lower in 19 oat cake makes our situation any better today.  Clueless cunt. 

Listen ya thick cunt. just because it happened back in the day doesn't mean that it ain't with mentioning. You say your a bear, frankly I think your a rabid taig, doesn't matter that the taigs done now or then do you agree that they finished 12th in the League ?

12th do you agree, no matter how much bullshit you put up here about this and that, they finished 12th

12th ?

19 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Wtf is going on. any one that says blame the board is a fucking tit. They  are not the ones running about the pitch like headless fucking chickens and falling over there own fucking shadows. Saw a comment and it said it brings back the emotion of when Ian black and the likes played. At least that wee twat wasn't scared to boot some one if need be. The team is a bunch of spineless cowards that need to take responsibility for the mess we are in. Blaming the board isn't the way to go. If we like it or not they will be here a lot long than half the players we have will be. The PLAYERS are the ones that get the results. No one start with the money excuse. Warburton didn't spend wisely and now we are here. Fucking shite the lot of them !!! 

The likes of you takes the blame as much as the board.

Expect to see more apologists in here as the days go on.

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

Listen ya thick cunt. just because it happened back in the day doesn't mean that it ain't with mentioning. You say your a bear, frankly I think your a rabid taig, doesn't matter that the taigs done now or then do you agree that they finished 12th in the League ?

12th do you agree, no matter how much bullshit you put up here about this and that, they finished 12th

12th ?

Yup 12th, less points behind than we are today.  So who gives a fuck about a team 70 years ago?  I care more about us, today and the fact we don't look like we have a future because that shower of shite we call a squad is more than we can currently afford.  We are in debt to pay for the rubbish that pulls on the shirts.  Some of them are not far away from retiring, a shit load are loans and no asset to us and many more are just plain rubbish and not worth much at all in the transfer market.  We're in debt with that shit, it's not as if it's a good squad and wortth going into debt for. How do we improve it with the likes of skint King in charge?  No doubt he'll be getting an easy ride from you as you're too busy scanning the history books.

Just now, Coop said:

Yup 12th, less points behind than we are today.  So who gives a fuck about a team 70 years ago?  I care more about us, today and the fact we don't look like we have a future because that shower of shite we call a squad is more than we can currently afford.  We are in debt to pay for the rubbish that pulls on the shirts.  Some of them are not far away from retiring, a shit load are loans and no asset to us and many more are just plain rubbish and not worth much at all in the transfer market.  We're in debt with that shit, it's not as if it's a good squad and wortth going into debt for. How do we improve it with the likes of skint King in charge?  No doubt he'll be getting an easy ride from you as you're too busy scanning the history books.

Haha I didn't even read that shite

away tae fuck with you

im done 

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

Haha I didn't even read that shite

away tae fuck with you

im done 

You're just another heid in the sand clown that sat back and did fuck all as people took advantage of the club and wrecked it.

29 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

That's my worry. No doubt that a manager with a steel toecaps for motivational purposes is needed, but there's literally nobody in that squad who can tackle or defend properly.

Changing the god-awful 4-3-3 nonsense and making them run harder might be enough? :dunno:

My thoughts entirely, would  Billy Davies  (I know not my choice as a Rangers manager, but needs must as McLeish seems to have knocked us back by all accounts in favour of an 18 mth contract.  Would he be enough to hold the fort until the cunning DOF and manager situation unfolds?

Just now, Coop said:

You're just another heid in the sand clown that sat back and did fuck all as people took advantage of the club and wrecked it.

Fuck off you tarrier prick, your a fuckin bheggar. I know it and I'm sure others will have noticed. 

12 th

12th 

12th

Now that's embarrassing 

Spoiler

I hate being called a taig by criticising this so called awful team (by a certain member), but enough is enough, I hope other members know how bad we are, but we are Glasgow Rangers not Falkirk. I feel sorry for the loyal support tonight that traveled up there, to watch that shambles tonight.

5 minutes ago, Gandalf007 said:

My thoughts entirely, would  Billy Davies  (I know not my choice as a Rangers manager, but needs must as McLeish seems to have knocked us back by all accounts in favour of an 18 mth contract.  Would he be enough to hold the fort until the cunning DOF and manager situation unfolds?

I've no idea as to who is available and willing to risk what good reputation he might have left with this squad, not something Davies would have to worry about! He's probably mad enough to give them all a rocket, motivated enough to do well until the summer and restore a bit of personal pride.

I just fear that he might do well enough to get the job permanently.:depressed:

The match was maybe twenty minutes from my house but thought an Indian takeaway, beers, fire on, cats to play with if required and watching it on tv as I had a feeling it was going to be this way tonight. No need to go out in the cold for a waste of time.

The team has no passion any more this season and no bloody direction at all, I even skip watching games on Rangers TV now as it is painful shit to watch, last 90 second sub for a forward when we are down, passing back to the keeper when we were at 60 seconds left? Do you even need to point out this stuff to fuckers who are paid good money by the club to do a job of playing the game!

Best we can hope they all go and join a union and go out on strike so we don't have to put up with this shit any more.

As far as the board go i think we know I have been on the fence and was trying to give them a wee bit of a break to see what was going to happen, they fucked that up and no longer on my "give a break", absolute joke we are just now. Don't blame Murty too much but why the fuck is he in that position to be forced to make the choices to fuck it up?

Got a good £18 Mill reasons to look at Dinky and say "You invested how much and for what?" however.