Pie eating goalie told to.....

AlCapone

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

Ridiculous only comes in when bookies (scum of the earth) create stupid unprofessional bets then get the knock when someone out maneuvers them in the taking the piss stakes. It should be a two way thing.

I'm sure they were going to be quite happy taking the money if ithe pie eating did not happen.

Completely agree, utterly ridiculous. Influencing the outcome of a sporting event is one thing but this was harmless fun.

I don't understand this at all.

If a bookie is daft enough to offer odds on something like this they deserve all they get. What if people he knew had bet on him not eating a pie in the dugout? He sits there for 90 mins and doesn't eat a pie. Does he get done for that too?

It's not even a sports bet, it's a novelty bet. Fucking clowns.

4 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I don't understand this at all.

If a bookie is daft enough to offer odds on something like this they deserve all they get. What if people he knew had bet on him not eating a pie in the dugout? He sits there for 90 mins and doesn't eat a pie. Does he get done for that too?

It's not even a sports bet, it's a novelty bet. Fucking clowns.

Totally agree, the bookies are numbskulls for offering it and the dicks who came up with it and sanctioned it should be sacked. Not that much different to offering odds on a player to score and that player scoring?