Rooney to be highest paid player? China..

Gaz52

Apparently a few Chinese clubs want to do their best to sign Rooney by the close of their trainsfer window on Tuesday.  

"Sky sources" understand he's unlikely to leave but will listen to offers. 

Tevez is on something mental over there like £650k a week I think? So what would they offer Rooney? Possibly the first £1m a week player? You can tell they're not bothered if these players will actually make an impact now as their best days behind them, it's all about how big of a name they can land. 

I doubt Rooney wlll go as he still seems to have passion for the game and loves playing, not sure he wants his big pay-day quite yet - saying that he's on something ridiculous at Man U anyway. 

It seems ugly wee shrek and his advisers are having a game of cat and mouse with jose..Who was quoted as saying "I won't force a legend out the Club"..all the while keeping him on the bench and then wooney comes out with a statement saying "I am staying"..it's a bore..I don't know or talk too many rhags but I think any half brained utd fan would be delighted to see the back of a guy who has quite simply taken them for a wad of cash for very little return..(In recent seasons particularly)...

Was a half decent player..Has been DONE for 3 seasons..

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

It seems ugly wee shrek and his advisers are having a game of cat and mouse with jose..Who was quoted as saying "I won't force a legend out the Club"..all the while keeping him on the bench and then wooney comes out with a statement saying "I am staying"..it's a bore..I don't know or talk too many rhags but I think any half brained utd fan would be delighted to see the back of a guy who has quite simply taken them for a wad of cash for very little return..(In recent seasons particularly)...

Was a half decent player..Has been DONE for 3 seasons..

Little return? Record goalscorer, 5 titles and a champions league :lol:

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

Little return? Record goalscorer, 5 titles and a champions league :lol:

You no read..??..What has he done since he conned fergie into giving him the 250k a week contract. When his advisors were hinting he would sign for City..when City weren't even looking at him..???