Ranieri

gazza27

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Chelsea didn't exactly need the money, in fairness :lol: Different kinda risk.

I doubt they'd win the second leg anyway but yeah the timing of this is weird, thought it would have been done after they lost to Swansea the last league game 

Can only assume they've agreed something with a new manager in secret or the players have completely revolted 

Just now, simplythebest said:

I doubt they'd win the second leg anyway but yeah the timing of this is weird, thought it would have been done after they lost to Swansea the last league game 

Can only assume they've agreed something with a new manager in secret or the players have completely revolted 

The rumours about him losing the dressing room are surprising. I thought he has always been popular with his teams.

3 minutes ago, JamieD said:

The rumours about him losing the dressing room are surprising. I thought he has always been popular with his teams.

All the hype has probably gone to their heads and created massive egos

They were all journeymen and underachievers before last season and as much as they deserve all the credit they got it was a real freak, it didn't turn them world class all of a sudden 

They're getting relegated; good move to try and save them. He's lost the dressing room due to his inability to stick with a settled side. And let's not kid ourselves, there is big big big connection why Leicester won the title last year and why Chelsea are going to win this year and it ain't the Italian manager. 

And Vardy made a big mistake not bolting when his stock was sky high. 

37 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

there is big big big connection why Leicester won the title last year and why Chelsea are going to win this year and it ain't the Italian manager. 

He does seem to be one of the most influential players I can think of.

Don't really know what changing the manager will achieve tbh, I've heard Ranieri is too nice and too much of a gentleman but really, the hunger is no longer there in the squad.

Kante is gone

Mahrez looks like the £400,000 player they originally paid for.

Morgan now has his own clothing range.

Simpson now has his own series of salons.

Vardy is helping write a film about himself.

What the fuck did anyone expect? Ranieri has probably lost a bit of hunger after last season but Leicester will never have a season like that again, to sack him after a more than decent result in the CL, 1 goal away from the quarters is sickening. Hope Seville put 5 past them and they go down. The board deserve it.

If he had lost the dressing room there was really no point in keeping him there.  There is no room for sentiment in football.

Bringing in a new manager certainly won't guarantee their safety from relegation, but it's worth the gamble as the player's are more likely to turn things around under a new gaffer rather than someone they have seemingly lost faith in.

I hate that shitey fucking league.

diddy teams galore that think they're some sort of world beaters.

Spurs out on their arse from a Belgian side who are pish. Arsenal anhilated, city on edge against Monaco and Spurs also went out an easyish champions league group.

Fucking love when the Europeans show the shower of shite up for what they are.