Is Anyone elses faith in King and the board beginning to slip away?

Thermopylae

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Thermopylae said:

I can't help feel something must have put off potential investors ... as a test of strength we showed by attracting huge crowds in the lower leagues that we are a big club with bags of potetntial and yet there wasn't a great deal of interest when the time came 

The 'Yanks Go Home' stunt and the negative campaign run by the 'annoyed by facts' arsewipe Houston and the slimy Graham made the club toxic in cahoots with DK and his manoeuverings to gain control. No one in their right mind would want to get involved in those circumstances. 

37 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Fair enough I know some had more faith in him than others to begin with.

I do sometimes wonder if we would have been better with Ashley? He's certainly turned nasty since we tried to get him out the door but I'm sure King would have been just the same if the roles has been reversed and it was his investment that was under sttack

Going back to Ashley would be like going out on a date with someone who ass raped you.

54 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It slipped for me when they took control of our Club, with King & PM being on previous boards I did not want them anywhere near us again. :justno: 

TBH I'd take  king and Murray a million times over before the cunts that were in the boardroom before them.

Never had faith to start with, I said at the start of all of this that we were kind of fucked - stuck between two dildos - king and ashley - both not the type that should be anywhere near our club. Sarver seemed to be a little bit of light, but it turns out he would have been kind of pish as well.

Gave king time, but never did trust the man, i certainly have not changed my opinion now.

45 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Or Sarver or who knows if 'rent a mob' had not been pushing for King and no one else. 

:tu:

Agreed Bud ..... and if another suitor was to come along? ..... they would be mobilised to start the hate campaign all over again in the defence of DK and this board ...... is it any wonder investors are keeping their distance?

Yes in hindsight MA&SD are definitely not what we want in the boardroom .... but under the current board (after all the pre and post election DK promises that have not come to light and been replaced with bullshit) .... neither are they.

:UK:

Every time there's been any positivity about the club since 2012, it hasn't taken long for that to evaporate with someone fucking us over. I'm sick to death of it all and the current board are the exact same as all the rest. Talk is cheap, it's about time they walk the walk. 

50 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Fair enough I know some had more faith in him than others to begin with.

I do sometimes wonder if we would have been better with Ashley? He's certainly turned nasty since we tried to get him out the door but I'm sure King would have been just the same if the roles has been reversed and it was his investment that was under sttack

Fucking hell please say you've been sniffing acid?

Do you actually forget what that cunt tried to do to us and is still doing to us?

Wonder how many Newcastles duds would be playing for us now?

17 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Will forever be greatfull to them but yes starting to get pissed off especially this dignified silence pish when it's open season on us.

grateful for what, for waiting until we were at our lowest point before stepping in and drip feeding us to keep us hooked,

7 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Do you actually forget what that cunt tried to do to us and is still doing to us?

id take anycunt from newcastle the now compared to the clowns that we are using the now because the tight fisted board didnt spend

We need him as far away fae our club as possible because he will never invest any money in us! He can't even be bothered attending our games! The clubs running on  season ticket money and some soft loans coming fae other investors! He's brung fuckall to the table. He's a liar and aslong as he's there were totally fucked! Nae money and a clueless board. This is fucking torture. Haven't we went through enough!

Always knew King would be the worst possible outcome for us. The guy is a fuckin fraud.

Why so many bears have let themselves be completely fooled by his lies is beyond me.

The hard core fanboys and hired hands who have put him before the club are complicit in the mess we are in now IMO.

5 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Always knew King would be the worst possible outcome for us. The guy is a fuckin fraud.

Why so many bears have let themselves be completely fooled by his lies is beyond me.

The hard core fanboys and hired hands who have put him before the club are complicit in the mess we are in now IMO.

And the fan boys can follow their hero King straight out the door and never darken our door ever again.

5 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Speaking for myself at the time I was just glad to see the back of the previous board, l wanted DK to succeed but there was always the thought at the back of my head that he was full of hot air 

47 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Go tell it to King, the convicted pratted corporate felon that's taking us to a car crash. He'll save us!.

:mutley:

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

And the fan boys can follow their hero King straight out the door and never darken our door ever again.

Who's the fan boys ??

Do you mean Rangers fans who were glad he got in the boardroom with Rangers men and got shot of the fat fucking parasite who's still screwing us over ,and dont say there not Rangers men ffs.