Is Anyone elses faith in King and the board beginning to slip away?

Thermopylae

4 hours ago, bennybongo said:

Agree. Wouldn't give a flying fuck though if it worked out. As it is, only an unmistakable, clearly stated increase in investment will convince me that King hasn't shafted us. I don't know how all this works financially, but what would be the actual point in his involvement if he didn't want to invest the necessary funds?

That would be the £20 Mill pounds he put into the David Murray foundation and he wasn't allowed it back, still he now has the club and can siphon off the money until he has it all back without any problem.

Said I would give him a chance, I did, but far from disappointing me he has lived up to my expectations so far and I don't see the lying cunt doing anything other than the bare minimum for our club.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King has admitted he did not follow Rangers as a boy in Castlemilk. He stuck 20 million into one of Murray's companies around 2000 because he thought he would get 100% write off for SARS tax while SDM could use him as a lead investor in the next round of share issues.  King saw this as a way of gaining legitimacy as the director of a UK Plc at no cost. Unfortunately SARS did not see it the same way and King has been waiting to get his money back since that day. This is the reason he invested IMHO and his plan was always to sell his shares on to some other gullible fool, probably in China.

53 minutes ago, weeneily said:

King has admitted he did not follow Rangers as a boy in Castlemilk. He stuck 20 million into one of Murray's companies around 2000 because he thought he would get 100% write off for SARS tax while SDM could use him as a lead investor in the next round of share issues.  King saw this as a way of gaining legitimacy as the director of a UK Plc at no cost. Unfortunately SARS did not see it the same way and King has been waiting to get his money back since that day. This is the reason he invested IMHO and his plan was always to sell his shares on to some other gullible fool, probably in China.

Thats worked oot well for everybody eh! 

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif

9 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

Thanks for confirming that now we know you are a beast

We? Is that the inbred taig bampot unwashed "we" because you clearly ain't a Bear.

You are utterly failing at being funny Ash. Why you up so late anyhow? Your sister pee your bed you inbred waster?

2 hours ago, bluesteel said:

Kings job is over,he secured the club from spivs along with the three bears,he cannot take us further,he must move on.

That's about the gist of it bud or else we build over the long-term step-by-step until we recover again or get lucky with all the risks that entails with the demented able to keep earning more than us every year. They simply don't have the sort of dough we need to sort this quick enough and we will eventually lose thousands of season ticket holders, which will make it even more difficult to compete.

I'm glad we got rid of all the previous arseholes and I don't have any hostility towards our present lot but they will have to attempt to get new owners in or else they will be holding us back and damaging our recovery for their own selfish reasons. We'd all love to own the Club but you'd have to let it go if you loved it and couldn't take it forward.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We? Is that the inbred taig bampot unwashed "we" because you clearly ain't a Bear.

You are utterly failing at being funny Ash. Why you up so late anyhow? Your sister pee your bed you inbred waster?

You have found me out I'm not a Bear I'm unwashed I'm inbred and I'm a taig, I'm also a bampot sorry I don't have sister to pee my bed.

But unlike you I'm not a confessed rapist.

Do you take everything literaly simpleton? Have a habit of repeating things too I notice. You are clearly very high in the autism spectrum. Your carer has their work cut out. Changing the shitty nappy of a fat middle aged man can't be much fun.

Anyhow, I'd better go now. Your witty responses have debased me to the point that I have no choice but to quit social media forever.

:nailbiting:

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Isn't king and co?!

We are far from stabilised.

I think we are in a better place now but as I stated we need investment on a large scale and I agree it's very unclear that King & co have that kind of cash or have a willingness to invest on that scale. Hence a statement would be good.  As it is they're losing the support no question.

The board have been shocking at times, with a few good moments here and there. 

Its difficult, because at least there's some stability now - better them than Ashley and his cronies, and there's no one else on the horizon with millions to plough into the club. 

Genuinely think we just don't have an alternative at the moment. 

10 hours ago, Siam69 said:

The vast majority of the fans were happy with our management at the end of last season, despite the SC final and seemingly 'downed tools' by players after the league was won.

The same management had been given enough funds to have 2nd place secured by now. Anyone thinking we'd have won the league this season was naïve.

That we haven't 2nd place secured by now is the fault of the management and players, not the Board.

The management have been removed, it is now up to the Board to get to grips with and sort out this mess, this is very much up to them.

And they fucking better !!!

I agree with the above. 2nd Place was the realistic target, and MW was given the budget and the remuneration by this Board.

However prior to taking Control, King was indicating that 2nd place was not the target, and indeed talking of the need to invest to match Celtic. 

Since taking control he has failed to deliver, as far as I can see, on any of his initial promises. Any monies paid by the Club to fund MW and his Squad have come either from Season ticket income or loans- so King nor this Board have  in reality even funded MW's squad. It is always other people's money. The drip fed loans and lack of visibility by this Board leaves me feeling that the Club is now on very dangerous ground under King's stewardship. 

But I do agree, if MW had delivered the results that the monies made available to him deserved, we would not be in such a desperate position. But even that would have merely wallpapered over serious flaws in our financial structure.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

The board have been shocking at times, with a few good moments here and there. 

Its difficult, because at least there's some stability now - better them than Ashley and his cronies, and there's no one else on the horizon with millions to plough into the club. 

Genuinely think we just don't have an alternative at the moment. 

Thats nothing to do with the hired malcontents now being put back in their box, and the organ grinders benefiting from the Blue Pound no siree no way.

Never had much faith in them to begin with. They haven't got a clue as far as I'm concerned. Were like cattle to them not customers or fans.

The fact is they've let the standard slip so much while blaming it on everyone else and previous boards. So now weve fallen so far that even if the board achieve the bare minimum their cronies and gullible fans will act like they're the messiahs again

11 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Do you take everything literaly simpleton? Have a habit of repeating things too I notice. You are clearly very high in the autism spectrum. Your carer has their work cut out. Changing the shitty nappy of a fat middle aged man can't be much fun.

Anyhow, I'd better go now. Your witty responses have debased me to the point that I have no choice but to quit social media forever.

:nailbiting:

aw naw now he's attacking the Disabled.

This worried me from the start. King is just being true to form. We will not see anyone interested in truly putting money into Rangers until he is gone.

Southwood said the court had seen King testify for four days and “are unanimous in finding that he is a mendacious witness whose evidence should not be accepted on any issue unless it is support by documents and other objective evidence”.

“It was remarkable that King showed no sign of embarrassment or any emotion when he conceded that he had lied to the (Sars) commissioner in a number of his income tax returns. In our assessment, he is a glib and shameless liar.”

From http://www.iol.co.za/business-report/economy/tax-court-labels-king-shameless-glib-liar-1027561