Happy birthday to a man who never did 'tap-ins'

Marky.

Pedro Mendes is 38 today!

He scored some great goals for us. Great passer of the ball, he had the vision to pick out a pass. Wasn't with us for a long time, but he was fantastic.

Enjoy - wait, I'm sure I'm missing one..?

... Ah, yes.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Only 38? Bet he'd still do a job for us.

I'd sign him for one year, plus offer others who know how to wear the jersey 1 more tour of duty.  It would give any new manager time to build the team that's needed knowing the challenge for the title was in experienced and safe hand. 

57 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I'd sign him for one year, plus offer others who know how to wear the jersey 1 more tour of duty.  It would give any new manager time to build the team that's needed knowing the challenge for the title was in experienced and safe hand. 

Sign a guy that retired 5 years ago? :confused:

Never really rated him at one time as I had a season ticket in the Broomloan quite low down come the game against the filth 9thmay game Davis scored, I got moved as you do up to the ClubDeck fuck sake he had a masterclass performance, sometimes you see a real footballer from a better position.

24 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Said it before, class player at times, on the ball, some magnificent goals and passes.. 

Other times invisible and did nothing.. Not sure he'd be in my top 30 rangers midfielders in my lifetime and im in my 30s...

I'm sure many would be surprised by the names you'd put in your top 30 midfielders in your lifetime if you miss him out.

28 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Said it before, class player at times, on the ball, some magnificent goals and passes.. 

Other times invisible and did nothing.. Not sure he'd be in my top 30 rangers midfielders in my lifetime and im in my 30s...

This post is absolutely bang on the money. Lived off that goal against Celtic for a long period of time afterwards.

Wish him all the best on his birthday nonetheless but people saying he was class have fuzzy memories.