***Celtic vs Rangers ticket bonus ball - Wee Josh Fund***

K.A.I

Cleared this with Govanblue on his other thread (didn't want it clashing with anything he's currently doing for the wee dude)

Like last time I've managed to get a spare ticket for this fixture and want to do another bonus ball.

Thinking £5 per ball (numbers 1-59)

There's still a long way to go to meet the target but every little bit helps. 

The winner will be decided in the very next National Lottery draw after the final ball is sold. We've got a wee bit of time but would be nice to get all the money in and banked early and the ticket to the winner as soon as possible. 

Ticket to be collected from my house in Dumbarton or my work in Renfrew (exact details will be communicated to the winner)

Paypal, bank transfer or if anyone knows me personally/passing through Dumbarton can pay cash if that's easier. 

If paying by PayPal please remember to pay by gift (the fees will dilute the fund pot) and put your username/number of ball in the notes.

If two people pay at the same time asking for the same numbered ball I'll allocate it to who paid first and re-allocate the other another number so if you want it's a good idea to maybe put a 2nd or 3rd choice in with the notes.

My PayPal is JohnGalbraith5-1@live.co.uk ... no time like the present to get started. 

List of who's paid/what's left :

01- Mrwin (PAID)
02- KAI (PAID)
03- KAI (PAID)
04- DavidC93 (PAID)
05- Virtuoso (PAID)
06- ForeverAndEver (PAID)
07- William McBeath (PAID)
08- DavidC93 (PAID)
09- Zetland (PAID via Fund Page)
10- Ricksen Da Best (PAID)
11- 5Beckenbauer (PAID)
12- Johntee (PAID via Fund Page)
13- Virtuso (PAID)
14- 5Beckenbauer (PAID)
15- rfc_watp (PAID) 
16- Eskbankloyal (PAID)
17- EuanRFC (PAID)
18- 5Beckenbauer (PAID)
19- Zetland (PAID via Fund Page)
20- Johntee (PAID via Fund Page)
21- Dory (PAID via Fund Page)
22- Wee Bud (PAID via Fund Page)
23- Waggy1872  (PAID)
24- Cottonbudjoe (PAID via Fund Page)
25- WeDon'tDoWalkingAway (PAID via Fund Page)
26- Dory (PAID via Fund Page)
27- Zetland (PAID via Fund Page)
28- WeDon'tDoWalkingAway (PAID via Fund Page)
29- Wee Bud (PAID via Fund Page)
30- ForeverAndEver (PAID)
31- Blueredandwhite (PAID via Fund Page)
32- EuanRFC (PAID)
33- Govanblue (PAID via Fund Page)
34- Govanblue (PAID via Fund Page)
35- Murzo (PAID via Fund Page) 
36- Lochend Billy (PAID)
37- Waggy1872 (PAID) 
38- Bluegenepop (PAID)
39- Geneva_Ger (PAID via Fund Page)
40- Bluegenepop (PAID)
41- Zetland (PAID via Fund Page)
42- EuanRfc (PAID)
43- CourtyardBear (PAID)
44- rfc_watp (PAID)
45- Wiliam McBeath (PAID)
46- William McBeath (PAID)
47- ManchesterGer (PAID)
48- CourtyardBear (PAID)
49- Creampuff (PAID)
50- Mearns Loyal (PAID via Fund Page)
51- Mearns Loyal (PAID via Fund Page)
52- Ricksen Da Best (PAID) 
53- Murzo (PAID via Fund Page)
54- Eskbankloyal (PAID) 
55- Geneva_Ger (PAID via Fund Page)
56- gazza27 (PAID via Fund Page)
57- gazza27 (PAID vis Fund Page)
58- Geneva_Ger (PAID via Fund Page)
59- ATG (PAID)

That's where we're at so far - any mistakes or payments I've missed let me know ASAP. 

??????

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William, ATG and Forever got your payments - I'll make a list tomorrow with who's took what and paid. 

Geneva yeah do that if you want - pay through that and confirm when you've done it and I'll mark you down but put in brackets paid into the other fund to keep the total right. 

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

William, ATG and Forever got your payments - I'll make a list tomorrow with who's took what and paid. 

Geneva yeah do that if you want - pay through that and confirm when you've done it and I'll mark you down but put in brackets paid into the other fund to keep the total right. 

£5 put directly in the Joshua fund and mailed gb to let him know :tu:

On 26/02/2017 at 7:17 PM, K.A.I said:

Cleared this with Govanblue on his other thread (didn't want it clashing with anything he's currently doing for the wee dude)

Like last time I've managed to get a spare ticket for this fixture and want to do another bonus ball.

Thinking £5 per ball (numbers 1-59)

There's still a long way to go to meet the target but every little bit helps. 

The winner will be decided in the very next National Lottery draw after the final ball is sold. We've got a wee bit of time but would be nice to get all the money in and banked early and the ticket to the winner as soon as possible. 

Ticket to be collected from my house in Dumbarton or my work in Renfrew (exact details will be communicated to the winner)

Paypal, bank transfer or if anyone knows me personally/passing through Dumbarton can pay cash if that's easier. 

If paying by PayPal please remember to pay by gift (the fees will dilute the fund pot) and put your username/number of ball in the notes.

If two people pay at the same time asking for the same numbered ball I'll allocate it to who paid first and re-allocate the other another number so if you want it's a good idea to maybe put a 2nd or 3rd choice in with the notes.

My PayPal is JohnGalbraith5-1@live.co.uk ... no time like the present to get started. 

??????

Done???

Dj veggie???????

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

No probs guys let me know once paid 

£5 Donated to Josh gofundme page. :tu:

First name - govanblue

Surname: KAI

comment - NO MENTION OF RAFFLES OR BONUSBALLS PLEASE - in case gofundme get the hump!

bonusball number - K.A.I to allocate randomly. :tu: