Efe Ambrose Hivs emergency loan

AGC123

This is the second time in a season the parent club had provided a player outwith the transfer window as an "emergency" 

imagine if that were us? That would be front page headline news, all the cheats and bad bastard's under the sun but because its a tim team... sweep sweep

its a fucking joke and as if Scottish football was not already an embarrassment here comes another calamity 

13 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Signing Efe Ambrose isn't so much an emergency more a catastrophe.

I do agree it will provide a good laugh but why do they get away with this 

i am a one team man rangers. epl good to watch but rangers are the only team that truly means anything i get excited, cheer teams on but ultimately if its not Rangers at the end of the 90 mins barring my coupon I couldn't give a fuck.

We got Mark Hately back as an Emergency signing because we had no recognised striker to field against the scum.

It does seem to be getting a bit blatant now between Hivs and the scum, can't tell me Hivs don't have any players who can fill the position 

Taigs seem to do whatever they want these days.

They aren't even trying up hide it any more. If they had the history between them where it's apparent that they indulged in allowing a peado that was a suspect in the murder of a young football player to move and hide between there clubs, you would of thought they'd atleast have the respect to not flaunt there corruptness. History will eventually look upon these bastards with the abhorrence they deserve. 

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 0:30 AM, sandyinroyalblue said:

Signing Efe Ambrose isn't so much an emergency more a catastrophe.

Not the point . The OP is right . It is a fucking joke . How desperate are the Scum from the eastend in wanting the scum of the east promoted .

15 hours ago, Gillete said:

Hubs will just a Celtic reserve side next yr and Celtic will be paying the wages . 

They know the loan players can play against us but not them.

You are not wrong mate . There is going to be one almighty love in with these 2 rancid clubs next season .

It may even start before that with a possible Cup final meeting this season

It's dodgy as fuck.  I've genuinely never heard of a team getting 2 emergency loans granted in the same season.

They're miles ahead in the league and play fucking Ayr in the cup at the weekend.  Are they honestly trying to say the couldn't shift players around to accommodate or bring in players from the u20's to cover injuries?

Pretty sure they had their full strength defence playing against Hearts last week too.

i take it they consider an emergency as not getting back into the premiership? they are 5 points in the lead. i don't get what the emergency is? if you want to be promoted you sign and get the players for the job. don't look to a bigger club and ask them to give you a loan outside transfer windows. if that were us doing it you'd never hear the fucking end of it. they are just the wee celtic and big celtic is helping them cheat their way back up. 

personally if hibs never got back into the premiership again i'd be perfectly happy. disgusting team.

13 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Raith played with Ryan Stevenson in goal tonight as all 3 of their goalkeepers were out. They failed to get a goalkeeper in. They asked for a postponement and were refused!

This is what's baffling me the most to be honest.

It's almost as if the taigs operate outwith the governing bodies and do things on their own by their own rules. Whilst the rest need to abide by the kangaroo rules

Just read a report, they've also brought in Brian McLean as well. Both are eligible to play tonight. Lurgan bigot quoted in report as saying that both Forster and Hanlon both aren't far away from a return!!!  If they're not far away how the fuck are they allowed to bring players in??  No doubt in my mind this is Petrie, Liewell and Rhegan bending the rules to help themselves. ...again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39109777

17 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Raith played with Ryan Stevenson in goal tonight as all 3 of their goalkeepers were out. They failed to get a goalkeeper in. They asked for a postponement and were refused!

They had a goalkeeper lined up then the deal fell through and they didn't try to postpone until the day of the game. They were quite right to be refused after leaving it so late.

They could also have signed an under 21s keeper on loan and Hughes said an under 21 keeper wouldn't be any better than Ryan Stevenson so it was their own fault and managers stupidness.

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Just read a report, they've also brought in Brian McLean as well. Both are eligible to play tonight. Lurgan bigot quoted in report as saying that both Forster and Hanlon both aren't far away from a return!!!  If they're not far away how the fuck are they allowed to bring players in??  No doubt in my mind this is Petrie, Liewell and Rhegan bending the rules to help themselves. ...again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39109777

I suspect the bastards have covered it somehow but I think part of the loan structure stipulates that only one loan player is allowed to be over 21. If they've got both on loan then that's out with that parameters. 

STV news seems to indicate that two is allowed but I'm getting less inclined to believe anything written by so called sport journalists in our country. Another bear dens guy quoted this. 

Standard loans: are available until the next transfer window or effectively until the end of the season. Clubs can have a maximum of four players on loan, three of whom must be under 21. Clubs can have two players on loan from the same club as long as that club is in a different division. However clubs can only take one player on loan at any time from a club in the same division.

Nice to see Efe has had the desired effect on his debut tonight. It would be lovely Karma is the hivs don't win another game and end up 3rd and fail to gain promotion..What then for the trio of corrupt cunts liewell putrid petrie and raygun..??..League reconstruction to bring hivs up..??..Wouldn't put it past them and you can guarantee that not ONE Scottish journo or pundit will say anything about it...