Who gets what from a replica shirt sale

zanderbear

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

Thanks for the reply but disagree here's why the majority of bears don't go online and will have very little knowledge of FF or SOS or even LionBrand.

Bears will talk to other bears at work or in the pub and on supporters buses etc they will listen to mainstream media and form their own opinion from what information they have gathered and will enact on that.

If they choose to believe something different from you or I even if it is by and large a majority have came to the same conclusion it doesn't make them fools the same as it doesn't make you a fool for reaching a different conclusion.

No worries at all - happy to agree to disagree - it's just the way I've been seeing things these past few years although I do think fans are starting to wake up to these chancers in the boardroom and in the fans groups. Hopefully it comes round full circle again and we get it back like we used to 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Jeez it didn't take long for the King fan boys to get this thread back on track. ??

Must be time to get the bogeyman back out again, wonder what pish is coming from the great SA crook. 

Don't believe that anybody on here that has expressed an opinion is a King fan boy he has come in for pelters and will continue to do so as long as we are in the state we are in.

Just now, ianferguson said:

Quote me on any abuse I've directed at you, should be quite easy since I've been trolling you for days.

Abuse takes all forms - including snide comments. 

Why don't you just put me on block or stop quoting me constantly when it comes to King or the board? 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

No worries at all - happy to agree to disagree - it's just the way I've been seeing things these past few years although I do think fans are starting to wake up to these chancers in the boardroom and in the fans groups. Hopefully it comes round full circle again and we get it back like we used to 

Amen to that brother.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Abuse takes all forms - including snide comments. 

Why don't you just put me on block or stop quoting me constantly when it comes to King or the board? 

I'll take that as a no then. I'm also a bit confused as to why someone has an opinion on a forum but doesn't want to be quoted ? You OK with likes ??.

Just now, ianferguson said:

I'll take that as a no then. I'm also a bit confused as to why someone has an opinion on a forum but doesn't want to be quoted ? You OK with likes ??.

Take what as a no? the fact I won't go back and re-quote your snidey comments to me in every instance first? quote me if you want, I'm only saying don't if you are going to play the victim after I respond to you. 

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Don't believe that anybody on here that has expressed an opinion is a King fan boy he has come in for pelters and will continue to do so as long as we are in the state we are in.

Pelters ??

The most the usual crew can say is they are mildly upset at the level of investment from King. You notice they don't mention that the invest levels were actually raised in the summer and if it was kept on track it would've been less. 

Anyway mate we are getting off track, the elephant in the room is still the fact clubs make their money from shirt deals not retail sales. Try getting any decent shirt deal of a sportswear manufacturer when the board are backing a boycott. 

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The Sports Direct deal is bad for Rangers. That's all that should matter! Not fucking petty point scoring against the board or the Ashley lovers. ??

Who's the Ashley lovers? if you have no problem with someone buying a kit if they want to, does that make you an Ashley lover? 

I've never heard anyone say the retail deal is good for Rangers BTW. Of course it's bad - is it as bad as certain folk make out? that's the question ...

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Pelters ??

The most the usual crew can say is they are mildly upset at the level of investment from King. You notice they don't mention that the invest levels were actually raised in the summer and if it was kept on track it would've been less. 

Anyway mate we are getting off track, the elephant in the room is still the fact clubs make their money from shirt deals not retail sales. Try getting any decent shirt deal of a sportswear manufacturer when the board are backing a boycott. 

How I hanker after the days of Lawrence Marlborough and David Holmes things seemed so much simpler in those days before moonbeams and con men galore turned up.

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Who's the Ashley lovers? if you have no problem with someone buying a kit if they want to, does that make you an Ashley lover? 

I've never heard anyone say the retail deal is good for Rangers BTW. Of course it's bad - is it as bad as certain folk make out? that's the question ...

It's as bad as the pro lionbrand brigade make it out to be do their own gain

54 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Jeez it didn't take long for the King fan boys to get this thread back on track. ??

Must be time to get the bogeyman back out again, wonder what pish is coming from the great SA crook. 

You cannot beat a bogeyman CB, they are so useful when you are a lying prick.

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Let's get this straight, you think the majority of our fans are gullible fools, you want our board out ,you want rid of most if not all of our players and we should be grateful for all you've done for our club and fellow supporters. We're so lucky to have you ?.

:lol::lol:  @K.A.I will be trotting out how often he has been banned from ibrox to show you what an über fan he is soon. ( it's one on my favourite fantasys of his) 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol::lol:  @K.A.I will be trotting out how often he has been banned from ibrox to show you what an über fan he is soon. ( it's one on my favourite fantasys of his) 

Would be a strange thing to lie about? 

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

Yeah we know there's none as über as you, ffs

Just leave him mate - he's another one that's been a snidey bugger to me past couple of days for no reason. I was agreeing with his posts too - that's how peculiar a guy he is. 

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You cannot beat a bogeyman CB, they are so useful when you are a lying prick.

I've no idea why they keep dragging it up, we have a shit deal right get on with it. 

Would love to be a fly on the wall when the shirt deal gets negotiated. Wonder what the answer will be when the Sports manufacturer asks when the boycott will be lifted so they can make some money. 

Never scream the board that bogeyman bastard won't be getting a penny, sports manufacturer laughs shakes his head and says here's 500k a season, right we have to be off and offer an English League 1 side 2mill a season. 

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Just leave him mate - he's another one that's been a snidey bugger to me past couple of days for no reason. I was agreeing with his posts too - that's how peculiar a guy he is. 

For no reason !!! :lol::lol:  fantasist is to kind a word for you! ... and now your playing your victim card :lol: 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

For no reason !!! :lol::lol:  fantasist is to kind a word for you! ... and now your playing your victim card :lol: 

How am I a fantasist? you've called me this a couple of times the past few weeks what have I lied about? no victim card here just saying it's really odd because I've agreed with your posts recently. Really strange actually. 

16 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I've no idea why they keep dragging it up, we have a shit deal right get on with it. 

Would love to be a fly on the wall when the shirt deal gets negotiated. Wonder what the answer will be when the Sports manufacturer asks when the boycott will be lifted so they can make some money. 

Never scream the board that bogeyman bastard won't be getting a penny, sports manufacturer laughs shakes his head and says here's 500k a season, right we have to be off and offer an English League 1 side 2mill a season. 

You make a good point. When the time does come for renegotiation previous sales performance etc will be agenda item number one. 

Ehm - we have sold fuck all for years, any chance of improving the deal?

21 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Yes it has been done to death the deal is no doubt poor, but what concerns me is the lack of tops being worn especially the younger fans who need all the encouragement they can get to keep or start following our great Club. 

Heading out will catch you later. :thumbup:

20 hours ago, zanderbear said:

Is our deal much the same as the 1 above, do we get 6% of the overall sale?

Most clubs get a fee at the beginning of the deal a guaranteed amount before that 6% 

Edit- The club who are closest in comparison is the Taigs and they got £30m over 5 years before that 6%.