Operation Sweep Sweep

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

Genuine question for everyone here: if you saw a Rangers fan do that to an 11 year old celtic fan, would you give his name to the police?

I think if a rangers fan was seen doing anything like that to a wee boy then supporters would do a lot worse than report him to the police . 

If it was my kid I'd be down at my local MP and the offices of the MP for Hampden demanding to know why there appears to have been little investigation by the police, and would want to know if questions have been asked of the football club ,or the supporters club's they represented. Virtually guaranteed the fan who threw it had a ticked, which would narrow it down a hell of a lot. 

I will make allowances for the cellic fans who will condemn this too, probably a lot, but a whole bunch of cellic fans know who it was. (Before anyone tells me they wont stitch up their own, I would. I would have no hesitation making sure anyone at a football  game who threw a bottle at a kid was forced to take responsibility for their actions, even if it meant dragging him down to plod myself. 

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

Shame the tarrier perp hasn't been caught but really not sure about sweep sweep.

I'm no Police Scotland apologist BTW but the kids mother said “The police have been absolutely fantastic through the full thing.”

Do you honestly think police scotland have looked. Its not the first time and wont be the last a young RANGERS fan has been  assaulted by the scum fans. Yet our police cannot find the scum that committed the crime. Surprise surprise. TV or cctv they still cannot find the scum says too me coverup. Maybe its one of there own family that has done the crime.

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Genuine question for everyone here: if you saw a Rangers fan do that to an 11 year old celtic fan, would you give his name to the police?

Aye. No doubt about it. Call me a grass or whatever but I won't stand by and see a kid being hurt in anyway. Doesn't matter if they are wearing blue or green. It's not on.

9 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

If someone i knew bottled a kid i'd punch his cunt in and leave him at the polis door. Anyone justifying an 11 year old getting bottled because of the team he supports is fucked in the head.

Have already said that this incident would be the reason I would ban the horrible bastards from Ibrox.
Would wait till the next match against them was finished then inform them they were barred as they cannot be trusted.
Would emphasise that there must have been witnesses who took the cowardly option by keeping quiet.
Would announce it to every news outlet in a press conference and give them the bad publicity they deserve.
Self proclaimed gfitw ma fuckin erchie.

17 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Police Scotland - scum.

SS Gestapo scum is more accurate .

Brian the buoy Mcnulty giving it big licks .

400 cops losing their jobs in yesterdays papers .

What is the betting ,on their being around 5% beggars in those 400 .

They will recruit further down the line and the percentage of beggars getting jobs will me more like 80/90%

All part of the master plan

16 hours ago, Misteral said:

Shame the tarrier perp hasn't been caught but really not sure about sweep sweep.

I'm no Police Scotland apologist BTW but the kids mother said “The police have been absolutely fantastic through the full thing.”

She would say that though mate . The fuckpigs are hardly going to turn up and tell her to get to fuck with this complaint .

They will follow ze orders of course .

I'm 100% certain . If it had been other way around . There would be a bear in jail awaiting trial with every scum beggar loving  rhag in the Country helping get him caught .

17 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

I'd smash fuck right out someone who done that. No matter what team they supported 

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Av been bottled more times than arsenals premiership chances

Worst one is getting hit with a wine. It doesn't smash ? my heads full of scars at the back. Fucking bottles, slabs, bricks even got hit with a bottle of lucozade n i was howling :lol:

15 hours ago, ricksen92 said:

Do you honestly think police scotland have looked. Its not the first time and wont be the last a young RANGERS fan has been  assaulted by the scum fans. Yet our police cannot find the scum that committed the crime. Surprise surprise. TV or cctv they still cannot find the scum says too me coverup. Maybe its one of there own family that has done the crime.

Sorry but in no way do i believe that. I know that we get fucked for everything but you're close to wearing tinfoil on your head if you think that has happened