Clint Hill - third would be a success

K.A.I

On the Record website ... honestly fuck off back to QPR ya old cunt - no wonder the 2 ex goalies are saying we've no fight when the narrative keeps changing from going for 55 to second to third is success to justify the failures as we go 

we've no cunt that deserves to be here. See if we were awash with cash like the 90's out of principle I'd happily make a point of throwing 3 or 4 million into the pot and just wiping the lot off the books (exception Fod so no one can accuse me of saying one thing in ref the Gilks thread) 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sadly, maybe he is being realistic. The squad is gutless for the fight, no manager in place to instill a winning mentality and maybe the player don't trust the board either.  I just want this season over and for us to sort ourselves out before the 17-18 season.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Our players coming out with this bollocks doesn't surprise me in all honesty,they can't deal with the demands and expectation of being a Rangers player.

It's what happens when you spend your career fighting relegation playing for no mark clubs. 

Both keepers comments are totally justified..wether they played or not isn't an issue for me. Comments like this from current players only show the level of the rot in our squad and no passion to play for our club. There's genuinely no fight in them, next season is more of a worry for me than this season as we will lose a lot of players ( obv for the best ) but who the fuck can we afford to bring in or even attract to come to us.

4 minutes ago, Jdee.RFC said:

Both keepers comments are totally justified..wether they played or not isn't an issue for me. Comments like this from current players only show the level of the rot in our squad and no passion to play for our club. There's genuinely no fight in them, next season is more of a worry for me than this season as we will lose a lot of players ( obv for the best ) but who the fuck can we afford to bring in or even attract to come to us.

If our board of directors have any ounce of credibility they will find a way- any way to get investment to win the league or at least make a good fist of it.  I'd quite happily ditch this full squad. Every single one-no Wallace (who performs when he wants) or shite bag McKay either.   They're not what Rangers players should be

3rd is not acceptable but to be fair to Clint Hill he has been one of the better signings who has given his on the pitch. It is clear there is a malaise within the club that too many do not know what it is to pull on our shirt. That being said I am not going to slate Clint Hill as I believe that people within the club are happy for these messages to be filtered out as it directs our anger at them rather than the boardroom who are doing fuck all to address the slide.

Doesn't obviously know what it means to play for us,did nobody brief him on history of the club?

warburton was the same, that's why we need to have an ex player/ manager at the club or somebody who has managed at the top level, who knows what we are all about

2 minutes ago, gj923 said:

3rd is not acceptable but to be fair to Clint Hill he has been one of the better signings who has given his on the pitch. It is clear there is a malaise within the club that too many do not know what it is to pull on our shirt. That being said I am not going to slate Clint Hill as I believe that people within the club are happy for these messages to be filtered out as it directs our anger at them rather than the boardroom who are doing fuck all to address the slide.

Still none the wiser as to what you really think you've hedged your bets 3 times there 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Would 40 odd thousand season tickets still be sold if the #GoingFor55 campaign was changed to #AimingForEurope?

Taken for mugs yet again but hey ho at least it's Rangers men doing it this time around eh?

Would turn your stomach.

DOF gonna sort this all out mate 

We need to get this kind of thinking and mindset right the fuck out of our club.As well as out of some of our own fanbase.My expectations for us is to always be number one.It won't always happen but if it doesn't then second should never be seen as a success.God help us if our own players are happy with 3rd!!!Thats basically sickening and embarrassing!