K.A.I

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Aye why let quotes get in the way of a good abusive rant at one of the few players who probably doesn't deserve it as much.

The fact you didn't even post the link to the article in the OP suggests to me that you've likely just saw the headline and came on here and wrote "he thinks it's ok for us to finish 3rd he's a pure cunt isn't he and should fuck off".

I didn't post the article because I'm on my phone and can't copy and paste you and anyone that's liked your comment are retards at worst can't read at best 

4 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Quotes are quotes and they aren't good even without the dramatised headline 

It's not about taking his side or the media's side 

Why didn't the DR go with "Rangers Qualifying For Europe Would Be A Success Claims Ibrox Defender Clint Hill"?

Clint was done up like the proverbial kipper and now the DR are out squeezing our nipples with it.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I didn't post the article because I'm on my phone and can't copy and paste you and anyone that's liked your comment are retards at worst can't read at best 

You can't perform a simple action on your phone.  Sounds like it's you who is the retard.

12 minutes ago, FSM said:

The fact that the DR went with the headline they did shows just what they were up to with their questioning. They knew exactly how this would play amongst our support. Clint might be a donkey, but for now he's our donkey and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt over the DR every single day of the week.

He's not a donkey he's our best summer signing - the Record might have asked the question but he's the idiot that confirmed what they wanted and I'm glad he did as it proves again what we all know which is no ones fit to wear the shirt .. the the internet bravehearts who can't read can side with him all they want 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

You can't perform a simple action on your phone.  Sounds like it's you who is the retard.

Nupe I can't select all on the daily Record website and copy and paste with my iPhone I'd rather not be able to do that then not be able to read words 

They are celebrating not being relegated!  Not one Winner in the squad.  

Rediculous.

People keep mentioning not having an ex Her to let them know what's expected.

Weir been their all season....Wtf Is the mentality all about. 

Rangers = Win every game in style. give your all every game. The Jersey is a privilege. 

How far we have fallen.

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Headlines are designed to draw you in and often take the words of a person out of context, especially where the DR is concerned.

Try reading his quotes before having a go at him.

Thank fuck someone mentioned that. The rekords fishing trip has hooked a few yet again. 

It even had a few acting all taigy. 

8 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Quotes are quotes and they aren't good even without the dramatised headline 

It's not about taking his side or the media's side 

I might be wrong but it sounds very much like it's been taken from his press conference yesterday. Listening to the press conference doesn't sound anywhere near as bad.

DR getting exactly what they want from this thread. Pissing themselves reading it I would imagine.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

I might be wrong but it sounds very much like it's been taken from his press conference yesterday. Listening to the press conference doesn't sound anywhere near as bad.

DR getting exactly what they want from this thread. Pissing themselves reading it I would imagine.

Then that blows the Record baited him theory right out the water? 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Jesus Christ fucking hell 

I gave you way too much credit my previous post to you 20 odd mins ago 

I'm not sure where you're going with this. My position has always been clear, Clint Hill was manipulated into saying (or agreeing with) something he didn't really mean (and not in the way it was presented). Whether or not he is fit to wear our jersey is a debate to be had based on his ability, not at how good or bad he is at being manipulated by the DR at an interview.

18 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hate Hate Hate Hate HATE!!!!

You are like one of those kids toys that when you pull the string from their back they come out with the same old generic bullshit response.

A parody is being too kind.

Careful.

Fat nationalist prick might throw a hissy fit again

Actually, on that thought... carry on.

Just now, FSM said:

I'm not sure where you're going with this. My position has always been clear, Clint Hill was manipulated into saying (or agreeing with) something he didn't really mean (not in the way it was presented). Whether or not he is fit to wear our jersey is a debate to be had based on his ability, not at how good or bad he is at being manipulated by the DR at an interview.

You said all it proves is that he's not good with interviews ... 

forget it .. you guys live in dreamland all you's want and blame the Record for Hill saying thirds an achievement in the proper context 

fire away, like each other's comments but if you's all had less than 50 posts to your name the shifties would be well out making excuses for that ...  RM never fails to amaze 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Don't think it does. In his press conference there were quite a few different journalists asking him questions. I don't know who asked what though.

They can't personally corner him and lure him if it's an open mic and conference there's no pressure on a 1 to 1 he's in his own environment and comfortable to express himself 

murty abd Wallace after Inverness said the opposite why don't you accuse them of not being sincere and media taking thrm out of context ?