Are The Stars Aligning

In a season best consigned to the dustbin as far as Rangers history annals are concerned could the stars be aligning against 2 of our biggest detractors and antagonists, With murderwell now languishing second bottom of the sphell after Hamilton beating the sheep and with no manager though I think I would have preferred it if they did as it was obvious as fuck what a liability he was and with Dundee Hiv's not even sure of finishing second it is not inconceivable that both these big mouthed diddy clubs could be playing in the championship next season and be praying for a cup tie against The Famous or The Bheast From The East just to help them stay afloat, I know we have massive problems to sort out at our own club but if there is any crumbs of comfort at all from a season best forgotten then this is it for me anyway, I know hardly any of the bastards if any at all missed a kick when we were at our lowest but some just seem to stick out more than most and for me these two are right up there with the worst of them and I for one will take great pleasure seeing them struggle and rot in the championship if indeed the stars do align to consign them to the 2nd tier of Scottish football. G.I.R.F.U.Y

4 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

In a season best consigned to the dustbin as far as Rangers history annals are concerned could the stars be aligning against 2 of our biggest detractors and antagonists, With murderwell now languishing second bottom of the sphell after Hamilton beating the sheep and with no manager though I think I would have preferred it if they did as it was obvious as fuck what a liability he was and with Dundee Hiv's not even sure of finishing second it is not inconceivable that both these big mouthed diddy clubs could be playing in the championship next season and be praying for a cup tie against The Famous or The Bheast From The East just to help them stay afloat, I know we have massive problems to sort out at our own club but if there is any crumbs of comfort at all from a season best forgotten then this is it for me anyway, I know hardly any of the bastards if any at all missed a kick when we were at our lowest but some just seem to stick out more than most and for me these two are right up there with the worst of them and I for one will take great pleasure seeing them struggle and rot in the championship if indeed the stars do align to consign them to the 2nd tier of Scottish football. G.I.R.F.U.Y

If Motherwell got relegated they'd be like St Mirren are now, struggling to stay in the Championship, rather than fighting at the top for promotion.

I can see a battle between Dundee Utd, and Motherwell, in the play off's, being an interesting couple of games. My problem with that scenario is that I'd be wanting both teams to lose, although the Dundee club staying down another few years does give me a nice warm feeling inside.

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

If Motherwell got relegated they'd be like St Mirren are now, struggling to stay in the Championship, rather than fighting at the top for promotion.

I can see a battle between Dundee Utd, and Motherwell, in the play off's, being an interesting couple of games. My problem with that scenario is that I'd be wanting both teams to lose, although the Dundee club staying down another few years does give me a nice warm feeling inside.

I hear you mate and if I had to choose one or the other then it would definetley be Dundee Hiv's staying down as another season at least down in the championship would certainly pile on the financial pressure and would love to see the look on Thompsons fucking face as his club struggle for survival, However if the stars align correctly murderwell could finish bottom of sphell and would be relegated automatically and if Dundee Hiv's slip to 3rd they would have 2 games against 4th placed team, 2 games against runners up assuming they won first play off round before they even get a chance to play against 2nd bottom of sphell, Bitter, Not Me??

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Best revenge is for us to get our act together and start winning the top trophies. 

I'm under no illusions at all. Most of the higher end Scottish teams and their fans hate us more than they like their own team. 

Totally agree mate, Certainly not trying to deflect from our own shortcomings in any shape or form, Merely trying to bring a little smile and as Thewhitesettler said a nice wee warm feeling inside to fellow bears at the expense of 2 of our most prominent antagonists in an otherwise totally forgettable and shite season, May They Fuckin Rot, W.A.T.P

23 minutes ago, JamieD said:

I have no interest in either club, to be honest.

Each to their own Jamie D, That is why I put it in general sport and not Bears Den as I agree it has fuck all to do with Rangers, l also could'nt give a fuck about them either in the general scheme of things hence my obvious delight and glee that 2 of our main antagonists are now struggling like fuck, one for survival in the sphell and the other struggling like fuck to reach that particular holy grail, To those that wished our demise I unashamedly take great fucking delight in watching their struggles and would fucking love it if one or even both of them went to the fucking wall.

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

I'm under no illusions at all. Most of the higher end Scottish teams and their fans hate us more than they like their own team

A bit like the OP then.

Last time I can remember him posting it was a seething 1000-word essay ranting and frothing about the mighty St. Mirren. Maybe, being from Paisley, he has developed some kind of PTSD.

2 hours ago, JamieD said:

I have no interest in either club, to be honest.

Yep. This.

Too many fans in the general sports section these days are going full-oddball and treating the likes of Motherwell, Dundee United and Hibs (especially Hibs) as feared and hated rivals. Sign of the times, I guess...

But, come on, two of them are literally not in our league.

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Each to their own Jamie D, That is why I put it in general sport and not Bears Den as I agree it has fuck all to do with Rangers, l also could'nt give a fuck about them either in the general scheme of things hence my obvious delight and glee that 2 of our main antagonists are now struggling like fuck, one for survival in the sphell and the other struggling like fuck to reach that particular holy grail, To those that wished our demise I unashamedly take great fucking delight in watching their struggles and would fucking love it if one or even both of them went to the fucking wall.

I guess I just don't really consider them "2 of our main antagonists". That seems amazingly generous and respectful to two no-mark clubs.

10 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I hear you mate and if I had to choose one or the other then it would definetley be Dundee Hiv's staying down as another season at least down in the championship would certainly pile on the financial pressure and would love to see the look on Thompsons fucking face as his club struggle for survival, However if the stars align correctly murderwell could finish bottom of sphell and would be relegated automatically and if Dundee Hiv's slip to 3rd they would have 2 games against 4th placed team, 2 games against runners up assuming they won first play off round before they even get a chance to play against 2nd bottom of sphell, Bitter, Not Me??

Looks good mate. If only there was a way to keep the exuberant hibees down, now that would be a Carlsberg moment!?

On 3/1/2017 at 1:25 PM, WadeWilson said:

Yep. This.

Too many fans in the general sports section these days are going full-oddball and treating the likes of Motherwell, Dundee United and Hibs (especially Hibs) as feared and hated rivals. Sign of the times, I guess...

But, come on, two of them are literally not in our league.

This is freudenschade for the amount of shit they have tried to hurt us with at every turn. You may enjoy our enemies prospering, I enjoy them suffering. It is not oddball to enjoy those whom hate you being in trouble. It is a concern that some Rangers supporters don't have any negative feelings about those who would have seen us liquidated. Enjoy you high moral ground, bellend.

On 01/03/2017 at 1:41 AM, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

If DU do lurch towards Administration, we will see the football community, politicians and mhedia join forces singing kumbaya as they did with the wee Edinburgh team.

No fans of other clubs will ever go through the unified Scottish hatred and vilification that we have and nor would I want them to, however I will not be upset if some of these scummy little clubs get a mere snapshot of life in Scotland's vile football bubble.