Argyle House restaurant

My estranged partner took me there few months ago for.my 40th. Lovely food . Good choice of aperitifs and cognacs .

Get yourself ovet there. Think on a Friday night it 30 quid for three courses.

Want to try the carvery on the Sunday meant to be top class. 

Just now, deco19761 said:

My estranged partner took me there few months ago for.my 40th. Lovely food . Good choice of aperitifs and cognacs .

Get yourself ovet there. Think on a Friday night it 30 quid for three courses.

Want to try the carvery on the Sunday meant to be top class. 

So what happened ?

I was there on Sunday with my family for the carvery and it was excellent as usual. We've booked to go back again in a few weeks. Staff are brilliant, especially with kids. They brought my youngest ice cream with fruit on Sunday as he didn't like anything on the dessert table. Highly recommended from me. 

It's excellent, staff are great and the Sunday carvery is top class, if you have a founders card (season ticket holder) you get a discount,if your booking ask for a booth for a pitch view(no more than 4 though)

Been quite a few times, if your going ask for a seat in one of the boxes overlooking our Blue Heaven, even customers I've had there from outwith Scotland have been well impressed.

Food has always been really good, service good and staff excellent.

Try it, it's well worth a visit or 6.

:dance:

19 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

???

Mate i have hundreds of things to pay for just now so i'm putting the bathroom on hold for a few month. Hope you don't mind 

Not at all.. just let me know whenever ... . ... all is good.  .. probably won't get me until end of may.  Got a big job coming off. 

Need to get brown shoe polish for my brogues. . And a new tie. . Job is somewhere over south side of Glasgow.  Major work required.  Dismantling a lot of shite  .. 

3 hours ago, Ivybank said:

It's excellent, staff are great and the Sunday carvery is top class, if you have a founders card (season ticket holder) you get a discount,if your booking ask for a booth for a pitch view(no more than 4 though)

Was at the carvery on Sunday and we had 6 in one of the boxes.  Is the Founders' card still operating though?  

The restaurant is great.  You can book for a Friday or Saturday evening or the Sunday carvery.   Never had a bad meal and been going since it first opened.   Staff are great and prices are good.  Plenty parking.  You can also get lunches during the week.  If you have trouble getting a booking phone at lunch time , I found that easier.  

Have no worries about enjoying it, you definitely will.