Joe Dodoo

This season almost mirrors their John Barnes season but with a bigger points gap. Just a shed load of players bought with literally no plan how to integrate them.  Hopefully the new manager can motivate them to run that extra few yards and get a foot in the tackle and give them the confidence to go on and be good players.. hopefully

i dont understand it, he's looked excellent or shite - to be expected of a younger player.

so for him not even to be used to gain experience - eg even at the end of a match that we're.. actually winning is nuts to me

there must be something else going on here in my opinion

8 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

A guy that's never really had a chance. Must not train well.

TBH any time he's came on he looks the most natural finisher we have - if a bit limited in other areas.

MW told us they were all training like fucking champions!

11 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Does anybody know how many games he's played for the development league squad, how many goals and generally how well he's done?

@Elfideldo @The Dude

Off the top of my head he's played 4 or 5, scored 2 and has done ok. Not exactly been a world-beater but has generally looked decent

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't rate him but I can't see him doing any worse than Waghorn, McKay or Garner tbh. 

What annoys me is I've not seen the boy enough to rate him yet he doesn't get a look in.  He must be honkin in training.  

Saying that my mind was made up sharpish about wee Harry.  

Guest Lloyd72

I can only think that Murty doesn't want to chuck him in at his age with the bad atmosphere around our matches right now but really he's better than Waghorn and Miller can't last till the end of the season playing 90 minutes running himself into the ground so he should at least be getting a chance imo

How this boy isn't even on the bench is a travesty. They say they want to promote youth in the team yet here we have a young lad who's scored whenever he gets a decent chance and isn't even in the 18. Club need a good look at themselves before spouting we want youngsters shite.

The guys not be given a fair crack of the whip, you have guys in the squad like MOH who I'd rather we dropped for Dodoo. He's the only player we have that likes to get into the box.  I believe a good manager could make something out of him he's got potential.