Have you ever disliked a team more...

Than our current crop?

Just looking at our team sheet tonight and even looking at the bench there's nobody there that i'd actually be happy to see coming on. 

To a man they're absolutely shite and I live for the day they're all gone.

Some people might say this is an awful attitude going into a game, but I couldn't care less. I've gotten to the stage I was at with Ally and his teams again, when drawing and losing games brings on no feeling at all. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated McCoist's team but it wasn't personal, was more that I hated watching them and hated him as a manager and person.

This team I actually despise. I feel nothing but disgust for these chancing, non-trying, gutless wee pricks. 

This team is every bit as rotten as the Ally championship team.

Both situations could be seen a mile off by a hefty number of fans and yet we walk into it as a club and throw our hawns up 6 months later and say it couldn't possibly have been foreseen. Whole fucking thing stinks like the times we lose goals.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I hated McCoist's team but it wasn't personal, was more that I hated watching them and hated him as a manager and person.

This team I actually despise. I feel nothing but disgust for these chancing, non-trying, gutless wee pricks. 

I'd agree with all of that. 

I dislike this team as both a collective and as individuals. 

I hate the scum more than any other team

You could put out a team of 11 Gary Glitters, wait, that's just the same of the scum, so aye there is a team i despise more

Still can't stand our current crop though, they're absolutely shite, not 1 player has popped up and put in an extra special performance to dig us out this hole

Millers been good but he still isn't anywhere near the Miller of old

Depressed

It's just another fuck up of a squad. McCoist made a complete arse of it and Warburton has done the same. We have a squad full of utter shite.

Thing that pisses me off with this lot is they think they are a whole lot better than they actually are - shambolic on the pitch then next you see is photos of them having a good laugh at training. Sooner they are all shipped out the better - they don't deserve to be anywhere near Ibrox 

Nope.

Was pretty apathetic towards the last few years teams because we were shite but we're still getting the job done (Mostly).

With this team though I do genuinely hate a player, guess who it is.

The rest of them can fuck off too but my dislike for them isn't as strong.

I Am more pissed off with most of the players, I don't have a dislike to any of them tho, They get the chance to live the dream most of us can only dream about, Yet don't Show any passion or spirit Or EVEN fucking pretend to do so, FK I wish Moshni was still here,At least a few heads would get bashed together,Give us something to watch...