*** The Official Rangers vs Hamilton Accies Match Thread ***

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

It might have changed but I always thought the injury time was always at the refs discretion and he can blow on 90 if he thinks the game warrants it. 

Lol the guidelines are 30 sec for each substitution made  out with half time and 30 sec for each goal scored in addition to any time the physio is on the pitch to treat a player  today there was 6 goals and 4 substitutions  (Garner didn't count) making 5 mins then there was the break in play for the head knock 4mins  making 9 in total  the ref just thought he would put Hamilton out their misery!! If it was a League game it would have been different  though as goal difference could be crucial 

Just now, 55Bear said:

Yeah looked terrible on tv. Think it's the fans making a point to the board? 

I was there as I'm on CCCS, but think it was more that folk are fucked off with the team recently, it was supposed to be pishing down and it's expensive for what it is really. 

Everyone else's loss today tho! 

15 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Anyone catch the attendance? Someone told me it was only 30k

Aye I think it was around 30k, not sure of the exact figure.

8 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Cup games usually have a lower attendance anyway as not all season ticket holders include cup games on theirs.

Plus it was an early kick off, it was live on TV, the weather was shite and we've been pish for most of the season.

50 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

According to LiveScore it was 27287

I would say that's about right. We were in BR4 and there was no one around about us. It was empty. 

15 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

Enjoyed the game today (for a change). We were worthy winners despite the 'Garner , Wes red card pish' which seems to be the main talking points from the game  

Had a few drinks with gmcf & ex RM legend ED in the Rolls Royce club before the game. :cheers:

Yes , and a very enjoyable time was had too ?