*** The Official Rangers vs Hamilton Accies Match Thread ***

Reckon it'll be a similar if not same team, however would like to see

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Hill Wallace

Holt Hyndman

Forrester      Toral        McKay

Miller

Toral doesn't look like he can handle centre of midfield, but as a no10 I'd like to see him behind and supporting striker

Guest Lloyd72

Wes

Tav    Wilson       Hill     Wallace

Toral        Holt 

Hyndman 

Forrester                      McKay

Waghorn

3-0 win, please just start Waghorn at striker and he'll score

Guest Lloyd72
8 minutes ago, williamcarvel9 said:

Reckon it'll be a similar if not same team, however would like to see

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Hill Wallace

Holt Hyndman

Forrester      Toral        McKay

Miller

Toral doesn't look like he can handle centre of midfield, but as a no10 I'd like to see him behind and supporting striker

Why would you move Hyndman out of his most effective position to allow for a donkey to play there instead?

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Why would you move Hyndman out of his most effective position to allow for a donkey to play there instead?

Because I fell Holt and Hyndman could be more box to box and cover both areas whilst leaving Toral to support the striker. I see your point with Hyndman though as he seems to be the only midfielder in recent times who could make the run beyond the striker. In saying that, you would then need to put Hyndman where I've put Toral and then that means putting Halliday in, which gives me the boak

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, williamcarvel9 said:

Because I fell Holt and Hyndman could be more box to box and cover both areas whilst leaving Toral to support the striker. I see your point with Hyndman though as he seems to be the only midfielder in recent times who could make the run beyond the striker. In saying that, you would then need to put Hyndman where I've put Toral and then that means putting Halliday in, which gives me the boak

I'd just keep Toral in midfield where he is tbh, his passing is bad but he wins headers and made a couple decent tackles last game so maybe he'll grow into it but we cannot afford to shift Hyndman about as right now he's our best and most important attacking midfielder

I am just wishing Murty and his Players all the best for today. They just need to give their all- both intelligence and physical- and they will win. 

They are not all bad players, and some with the right direction and coaching can raise their games. This is the opportunity for them to show us what it means to them to play for Rangers"

9 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'd just keep Toral in midfield where he is tbh, his passing is bad but he wins headers and made a couple decent tackles last game so maybe he'll grow into it but we cannot afford to shift Hyndman about as right now he's our best and most important attacking midfielder

I think Toral could be a big player given time.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, harry handsome said:

I think Toral could be a big player given time.

I think he could be but it won't be in an advanced role imo