*** The Official Rangers vs Hamilton Accies Match Thread ***

52 minutes ago, Barbarrosa said:

I can see this being a high scoring game. 4-3 I'll go for.

Both teams have issues in defence and an identical record of 3 defeats 2 wins and a draw in the last few games

Their defence was outstanding midweek

I don't like slating a player but Kiernan is a terrible player

Heading to work later for a backshift..Hope by the time I am leaving for work Rangers have won through to the Semi Final draw..It's Sky coverage for me today..Hope it isn't fucking andy walker doing the co commentating today..3-1 Rangers win..Miller McKay and big Hill to score today..

Just now, CRARFC said:

aye exactly. im just glad they have appealed kiernans red this week. if it doesn't go through hes defo no playing next week  

Then why play him Today?  Surely to fuck you want a CB pairing to get a game together before the taig game? 

Murty is retarded

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

aye exactly. im just glad they have appealed kiernans red this week. if it doesn't go through hes defo no playing next week  

Appealing Kiernans ban is surely a sackable offence

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Then why play him Today?  Surely to fuck you want a CB pairing to get a game together before the taig game? 

Murty is retarded

yeah i agree, dont get the logic behind it at all. i think with all the stories about this new guy coming in before the game next week, hes just looking at this game and not the big picture. 

Can understand why he's went with the same team, at 2-0 we had/were playing well. They had a good 10mins spell and scored during it (usual scenario with teams playing us) and then the bomb scare that is Kiernan put us in the shitter.  The fact our remaining team cannot see a game out reiterates what we've all been saying for 12months. I'm just a bit "meh" with them all these days