Cheltenham 2017

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reckon Gigginstown sending all their Mullins horses to Gordon Elliot, Henry de Bromhead and Mouse Morris should mix things up a bit.

Not sure 7/4 on reflects WPM's chances of being top trainer. The Mr Blobby colours of Rich are probably still to be feared tho. 

Think Harry Fry could have a good festival as well.

Can't wait.

11 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Quietist build-up I can ever remember. No buzz at all for it myself tbh.

Will get fired into the big field handicaps but most the top grade races a bit meh for me.

A canny wait for Friday. up the boozer for 12 n on it. 

Cunt on my shift was in quicker than me so he's aff Thursday night n oot Thursday Friday the jammy bassa.

Hopefully everyone gets a good turn 

On 11/03/2017 at 6:34 PM, Gazzalivesforever said:

I'm heading down Monday and got club enclosure Tuesday and Wednesday. Canny come quick enough ?

I'm heading for the train in a hours time , 6 of up going for tues-weds racing, hopefully we both can dig out a few decent winners to pay for our trips.:cheers:

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I'm heading for the train in a hours time , 6 of up going for tues-weds racing, hopefully we both can dig out a few decent winners to pay for our trips.:cheers:

I'm on the train go Birmingham just now mate. Im hoping river Wylde can come up trumps in the first and day is paid for ?

9 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I'm on the train go Birmingham just now mate. Im hoping river Wylde can come up trumps in the first and day is paid for ?

That's actually my fancy also, Henderson dosent have a good record in the supreme novices...although he did get altior last year

Have gone for:

1.30  Melon

2.10  Altior

2.50  Singlefarmpayment

3.30  Buveur D'Air

4.10  Limini

Here's a link to the Racing Post Selection Box if anyone wants it:

http://images.racingpost.com/pdfs/auto/0010/CHL_20170314_00_00_F_0010_XX_Cheltenham.pdf