2 opposing players injured, 10 minutes off the park, 5 stitches, 1 yellow card, 3 goals and a entry exam into MMA passed

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Showed exactly what being a forward at Rangers is all about.

Delighted for him.

Only on park 35 mins, deserved mom and hat trick, and a huge influence in a game that was lacking from the player he replaced who was again rank.

Thought Miller looked fucked after about 15 minutes, he's 37 now can't be playing 3 games a week 

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Thought Miller looked fucked after about 15 minutes, he's 37 now can't be playing 3 games a week 

He lost possession 3 times and put us into trouble. No interest in chasing back. With all his head shaking and shrugging shoulders I actually think at times he can have a negative impact.

Only thing of note was his excellent effort off the crossbar.  Was a great piece of technique.

35 minutes of Joey Garner however,. ....  ⚽⚽⚽

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Showed exactly what being a forward at Rangers is all about.

Delighted for him.

Only on park 35 mins, deserved mom and hat trick, and a huge influence in a game that was lacking from the player he replaced who was again rank.

Miller was fucked after ten mins. He kept coming deep again leaving nobody up top. An impact sub at most next week.

21 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

He's getting old and the legs are going would like him as a coach for the strikers as he's been a solid professional wherever he's played.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Gonna be controversial and say I'd go 451 next week with MOH up top and Miller on the bench.

MOH has pace but I wouldn't rely on him to score but he could get in behind. If he did we would need to get our midfield up quickly in support

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Gonna be controversial and say I'd go 451 next week with MOH up top and Miller on the bench.

I've been saying that to my mate all week.

MOH could be our joker in the pack. We've no Garner, no Kiernan, so anything is possible.

It would be great to beat them, ending their hopes of going the league campaign undefeated. I'd love that, make my year. Toral and Hyndman, could do the business for us in midfield, in defence, and offense.?